Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .............

Post by Halo on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:13 am

Is there something eating at you that time is of the essence-(an upcoming event?)
3 is mentioned 3-times -three month+10 minutes to three+3:30. The Object here is time and what particulary stands out is to add (+). IN the Word the father uses (multiply, add, added, increase, etc.) In the book of Acts 5:14 And the believers were added to the Lord,multitudes of both men and women. 15. Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them passing.

In order for a shadow to be cast (on right or left side) has to take place at certain time in order (to catch the overshadow) of Peter passing by at that perticulry time, In order for the sick to be healed. It seems like to me there is a length of time to act.

Hope this helps.
Halo :angel:

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:23 am

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:40 am

This is ""Warning"" dream . The father tells us in Philipians 3:2 Beware of Dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the consision-meaning (mutilation). Pray,Pray,Pray PLease Read it in the word. If you need more help with this I will assist you.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:18 am

Oh my God!!!! worms under the skin,sickness,family,and time. Are you aware of people who cuts themselves (Emo).They cut themselves as a form of release. Either on the stomach, arms, legs in places usually where it cannot be detected. This is well known amongst the younger generation. Please investigate! Quickly.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:57 am

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:00 pm

Do you think witchcraft has been spoken upon your family? Tribes perform ritual where animal parts are used,and so do people who practice voodo,which conjours up spirits. My daughter and son have eczema which they use a percsription called ElIDEL,which works great on eczema. Let me know.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:01 pm

It seems that you are going through spiritual warfare. A wedding symbolizes a commitment/contract between two people. Sometimes when you dream about being in your house, it symbolizes your body. That's why I sense that it is spiritual warfare. You need to pray. Speak the Word over yourself. You belong to the Lord! I pray that God will protect you. I plead the blood of Jesus over you and your family. I release angels in the name of Jesus to protect you from any satanic or demonic force. You belong to the Lord! I command every curse spoken over you and your family to be broken instantly in the name of Jesus.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:48 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:13 am

Do you have any kind of items in your house (paintings, movies, books, fixtures, etc.) that could have some type of spirit attached to it? Are you socializing with anyone who you feel God wants you to leave alone? Pray that God will show you what role you are playing. You may be doing something or have something in your house that you are unaware about.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum