BEING HELD CAPATIVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BEING HELD CAPATIVE

Post by ellycat316 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:56 am

Dream 6/24/11

My daughter (not my daughter in the natural) & I were in a man's house.

There were two ants that I was trying to protect in this small area behind doors with the wall just about a foot away - a real narrow area maybe 3' wide by 1' deep more like an enclosure or closet. I opened the door and then closed it to keep them confined in that area for protection.

My daughter & I were in a bedroom. It seems that at some point, I realized that this man was holding us captive. His voice came over a loud speaker or some kind of device and told me to pull my top down so that only my shoulders would be exposed. My top would only allow me to expose one shoulder - I chose my left (nothing vulgar).

At some point either before the above or after, I went to the bathroom & told my daughter she should also, but she didn't - realizing we may have to make a quick get-away. I also had a bag with our clothes all packed ready to go for the same reason.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BEING HELD CAPATIVE

Post by mindilj81 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:48 am

This is my own thought....arrived from a book I'm reading. In the book it says, "some rabbis teach that God created light with his left hand, & darkness with his right. The left hand refers to a time of trial or seasons where it may appear that God is not working for us".

So my thought is, since shoulders carry the weight of burdens, maybe it has to do with a burden you are carrying that you feel God is not with you. You feel trapped in a situation you're in. You feel tiny like an ant, helpless, & trying to protect you and your daughter, but don't know what to do. You are waiting for God to protect you and lift the burden off from your shoulders. You revealed the shoulder hoping He would see it, & you're hoping your daughter will reveal her burden, to help get u both put of the situation. I would suggest, praying. Ask God for guidance, & understanding. I apologize if I'm way off base. I am only giving my opinion. I have no CLUE if it's just from me, or if Hod is telling me what to think & say. Good luck. God Bless! I hope it helps. Please, let me know one way or another. Thanks!

Mindi

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:33 am

Hi Mindi,

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I am somewhat burdened, but I do not feel that God has left me on the wayside. I know He is directing my path and I'm believing that things will change soon for the better. LIfe is full of trials; we must remain strong in the Lord and keep our faith alive, and He will not disappoint us. He is working on my destiny. As, I am sure, He is working on yours. Once again, thank you for responding. I pray the Lord will give you deeper understanding of dreams.

Blessings,
Elly

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top