A pastor with a ring on the right ear?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A pastor with a ring on the right ear?

Post by dreams3 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:11 pm

This is kind of strange. I saw a visiting pastor from another country praying for me. Casting out spirit of poverty then i saw that i was about to resist being deliver but the pastor insisted for the spirit to get out and off. Then next i had a sudden coughing urge to cough which i did feeling something leaving...meaning the spirit way of going out of me...Next i was looking at the pastor i saw he is wearing earring on the right ear. Later when i work up in the morning i could not help wondering what kind of dream is this...is this deliverance in dream or some thing to happen or what...and why is the pastor putting on ring on the ear. I dont even know the pastor...but in the dream i knew he was a pastor.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A pastor with a ring on the right ear?

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:04 pm

These are JUST MY Thoughts.... so pls pray about it...

i feel like it's a deliverance drm..the ring in ear might mean He's hearing from the Lord... it might mean a covenant of sort..

scratching chin
i had a drm in the past about someone who had a ring on the Lip, i thought it was weird..but the Guy had a singining GIFT frm the Lord and he sang in the choir..the lord was showing me something...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:18 am

thanks for sharing. the part of the deliverance had better come to pass becos i have all my life been suffer poverty. so this is the first time of having such dream. but d earring part almost freaked me out...

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:13 am

I believe there will be a pastor who you will meet or even a brother or sister in Christ who will pray over you and from this prayer you will be delivered. I cannot say what you will be delivered from, though I feel to say the deliverer is Jesus and through his spirit you are set free. Earrings were symbolic of slavery in the Old Testament look these passages up. This could possibly be a warning to you not to feel obligated to the person/pastor/saint who lays hands on you, glorify God he gets the glory not man. Love one another always but glorify your father in heaven if there be signs that follow these brethren exalt the Lord on high give thanks O righteous ones to our living God in the name of Jesus, Amen

There are passages in the bible referring to what this could mean look up the earrings, you will know what God is speaking to you when you find the Word for it will come alive for your eyes only.

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:42 pm

ok. Thanks mamaZ.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top