dream of a head looking at me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of a head looking at me

Post by SaraSmile on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:28 pm

I also thought I would mention a dream I had several weeks ago where I was in a crowded room but felt someone looking at me as I felt the eyes boring into me I looked at this person and it was just the head of an elderly woman looking at me and when I looked at her, I was aware that I was looking at something evil. In my dream, I did call upon the name of the Lord against this spirit and woke up. I used to be heavily involved in the whole psychic thing, tarot cards palm readings etc of which I have renounced and repented. I was told that perhaps this dream stemmed from me putting a picture of a loved one who I have been praying for under my pillow (perhaps was told to do this by a psychic years ago although I am not conscious of it) but I WILL NEVER do that again! I don't know who the woman (or head) was or represented but surely repented of this and asked for forgiveness. Bottom line is I have not put the picture there again and instead just continue to pray over this person and have given the situation to God.
Thanks- thought I would share! duh

SaraSmile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of a head looking at me

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:11 am

:HiBye: SaraSmile,

Did you bind the spirit and cast it out? If not I would not only repent of witchcraft spirit and any associated spirits but I would also bind them, render them mute and void and cancel all assignments and cast them out and send them to the feet of Jesus for judgment. You can do this by simply speaking it out loud and make sure to invite the Holy Spirit to be you guide. We have ALL authority from Jesus. I would also repent of generational curses or gate openers that may be there. Sometimes our past generations may have been involved in the occult and we may need to take responsibility and ask forgiveness for that as well. Then we can pray and come against spirits. The prayer should be spoken aloud.

I pray this has been of help to you,

Love in Christ,

Connie praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DREAM OF A HEAD LOOKING AT ME

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:12 am

:HiBye: SaraSmile,

Did you bind the spirit and cast it out? If not I would not only repent of witchcraft spirit and any associated spirits but I would also bind them, render them mute and void and cancel all assignments and cast them out and send them to the feet of Jesus for judgment. You can do this by simply speaking it out loud and make sure to invite the Holy Spirit to be you guide. We have ALL authority from Jesus. I would also repent of generational curses or gate openers that may be there. Sometimes our past generations may have been involved in the occult and we may need to take responsibility and ask forgiveness for that as well. Then we can pray and come against spirits. The prayer should be spoken aloud.

I pray this has been of help to you,

Love in Christ,

Connie praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:13 am

Oh crud it posted twice..... :oops:

God bless,

Connie :cmere:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:08 am

hee hee a double anointing,connie takes no prisoners soldier hee hee D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraSmile on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:55 pm

Yes, in fact I attended a healing and deliverance conference last month and that was addressed for me on a personal level. SO that is in my past but forgotten and forgiven :)
AMen!

SaraSmile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:16 pm

Amen and congrats on having wisdom in that area. The devil is just trying to scare you by interjecting thoughts in your dreams. Plead the blood of Jesus over you and you thoughts and your dreams and your room while you go to sleep at night.

Love in Christ,

Connie :cmere:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top