the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen.

Post by christi85 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:11 pm

If you guys have some insight I'd sure appreciate it...

I am watching this amazing sunset. The clouds are shaped like fish and move like fish through the sky as though the sky was ocean. It was so beautiful, all the colors are radiant, glowing golden, light pinks and oranges (just like the colors you normally see in a beautiful sunset). As the fish clouds swim across the sky the clouds catch the sun in the most amazing ways so that they reflect the colors of the rainbow as they move. It was really beautiful.

?

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sunset Dream Too.............Lion of Judah

Post by Mamoyo on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:15 am

Hi Christie85

I do not have an interpretation for this dream, but came across it while searching for the meaning of sunset in dreams. I had a sunset dream as well, with differences. I thought may be we would share our thoughts here (I do realize that this is an old topic.)

I was looking at the sky, and saw the sun set, red background and partly covered by clouds. The surprising thing was that the sun was directly overhead, in the position that it would be at midday, but it looked like it would look at sunset (hope this is clear.)

Then as I am looking, the sun gets completely overcast by clouds, and the clouds gather in the form of a lion. Three times the clouds move to form the picture of a lion; the face, the side view of the whole lion x2. I got very excited and started shouting out, "Look at that, that's the Lion of Judah, that's the Lion of Judah." EOD.

My own attempt at interpreting this dream:
Sunset - end of the day. An end to a season that I may be going through. But why is it in the midday position?
Cloud formation in the shape of a lion - Our Lord Jesus overshadowing the sunset.

I thought it was a comfort dream, but I am open to other interpretations.

Any views, please?? Thank you.

Last edited by Mamoyo on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen.

Post by Mamoyo on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am

Thanks Christi.
Cannot respond to pm as I'm not yet eligible.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Do you remember how you felt as you began to watch the sunset and as the clouds began to form?

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:45 am

The feeling was that of wonder....................

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Sadly I didn't write a journal entry anywhere for how my dream panned out.. but I did look back at everything that happened around the time I had that dream. I would agree that, at least in my case, the sunset symbol was definitely related to the end of a season. The thing I remember most about that dream was the sense of awe and wonder I had as I watched the sunset. A few days or maybe even that very day I wound up experiencing the same feeling in RL. I still don't know about the rest of the symbols...

When I first read your dream I interpreted it a very clear end of a season (the son is brightest at noon) but that your sight of that may be temporarily obstructed, but whatever that obstruction is the Lord will be in it and you'll recognize that.

I don't know though. Take what bears witness with you and toss the rest. What are your thoughts? Why do you believe He revealed himself as the Lion of Judah and what did the red background mean to you?

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamoyo on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:42 am

Thanks, and i agree with you on the end of season. To be honest, my thoughts are all over the place on the rest of the dream. It would be nice if indeed the sunset signified the end of a season because I have been going through a looooong season of issues in my life that I wish would come to an end.

Sometimes I just give up trying to figure what my dreams mean. To answer your qn on what the red background means to me, I'ld say it stands for the blood of Jesus, seeing as I saw the lion later. I know it was a good dream and I will pray about it and leave it to God to reveal the whole meaning.

Thanks for your input.

Mamoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top