The meaning of the number 116?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The meaning of the number 116?

Post by Cloud on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:35 am

Years ago, I had a dream in which I wrote down the number 116.

In the dream, I was food poisoned and I had to go to the hospital to get "surgery" for it.

I see this number alot in real life now.

I wonder if it's meant to be a sign.

A sign that God is STILL performing "surgery" on me?

I get THAT message...I'm just wondering if I have to DO something specific myself?

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The meaning of the number 116?

Post by Cloud on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:49 am

as for WHY that number....i don't know.

i've read Psalm 116 and read Hebrews 11:6 to see if there's anything that jumps out at me from THOSE verses but nothing really does.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:56 am

Hallelujah!!, I looked up these verses New International Version, proverbs 11 v 6 and this is what it says the righteousness of the upright delivers them, but the unfaithful are trapped by evil desires. Psalm 11 v 6 On the wicked he will rain fiery coals and burning sulfur; a scorching wind will be their lot. I believe the Lord is showing you where to correct your ways, whatever is happening in your life shake it off, pray without ceasing.

Psalm 116 v 1-16 I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live. The cords of death entangled me, the anguish of the grave came over me; I was overcome by distress and sorrow. Then I called on the name of the LORD: “LORD, save me!” The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion. The LORD protects the unwary; when I was brought low, he saved me. Return to your rest, my soul, for the LORD has been good to you. For you, LORD, have delivered me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before the LORD in the land of the living. I trusted in the LORD when I said, “I am greatly afflicted”; in my alarm I said,“Everyone is a liar.” What shall I return to the LORD for all his goodness to me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD. I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people. Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his faithful servants. Truly I am your servant, LORD; I serve you just as my mother did; you have freed me from my chains.

Recieve the waters of life brother here is your promise claim it!!

Blessings in the name of Jesus

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Yes

I'm done WILLFULLY sinning

God is good, I am bad

I should have stopped so long ago

But even with all this said...I feel God Has forsaken me or His grace has left me

He would be RIGHT to take His grace from me though

Because I have WILLFULLY acted rebelliously

I am such a punk

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top