weird rainbow creatures that put demons into people and other weirdness? What's with all the rainbow stuff and the hoops tornado?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weird rainbow creatures that put demons into people and other weirdness? What's with all the rainbow stuff and the hoops tornado?

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:27 pm

I had a weird dream. Outside, night, I see the really long length of white hoops forming a sort tunnel (without sides and the hoops were wide apart). It was a sort of "tornado" but parallel to the earth. The tunnel (the whole length of the hoops) was of varying widths down the length. It came down from the sky and I went to it I guess because before I knew it I was right underneath and it was trying to suck me in and was very strong. I was able to not let myself be sucked into it.

Also there were 2 weird creatures gesturing a spell for me to go to them and they had rainbow in their eyes and hands. I plead the blood of Jesus. They shrunk back for a second and then continued on with what they were trying to do. One person they were able to have come to them and they put their hand on the person which put a demon in him.

I saw weird rainbow squiggles squiggling in the sky. That scared me.

There was also some rainbow dust on a shelf. I think I plead the blood of Jesus over that too but I don't remember what happened.

I told my husband not to go to the weird creatures because they put demons into people. I was afraid the whole time.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: weird rainbow creatures that put demons into people and other weirdness? What's with all the rainbow stuff and the hoops tornado?

Post by John7 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Thanks for posting. Seems like your seeing something going on in the spiritual realm relating to the enemy, I guess only the Lord knows why he is showing you this, maybe it relates to a future ministry or spiritual warfare you will be involved on. These are just my thoughts.

I also felt led to share some days ago I dreamt that I was caught in a black tornado that was spinning me around, still praying about what that means. But at the time it didnt seem pleasant

God bless and thanks for sharing

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: weird rainbow creatures that put demons into people and other weirdness? What's with all the rainbow stuff and the hoops tornado?

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Thanks John! All the rainbow stuff and the witchcrafty creatures reminds me of rainbow bright.

I've been asking God to let me see the demonic behind people (not literally behind). You know, seeing the puppet master. So that I can see people how God sees them. I want to love people how God loves people.
I'm not sure if I'm imagining things but I started my PMS a few days ago. The other night I couldn't sleep most of the night and all that was going through my head was rejection. It had me bound in thought where I didn't realize what I was doing and that I could ask God for help. I've been fearful of something happening the past few days, esp. yesterday! Almost on the verge of having a minor anxiety attack because it was like all the problems/my stress and the fearful thing had merged and I couldn't identify the source of my feelings.
What I'm not sure if I'm imagining is if I really understood/saw that I might be going through an attack. I don't normally see my PMS rejection times (every month) as a spiritual attack.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:17 pm

I believe the Lord is revealing to you that within fellowships he will give unto you discernment of false doctrine, he will reveal the covenant; (I saw weird rainbow squiggles squiggling in the sky. That scared me.) They have made whether it is with Christ or Satan. The rainbow as we all know represents the covenant God made with our forefathers. It is written (Hebrews 10:1-4) for the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. For then would they not have ceased to be offered? Because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins. But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Now though, we, because of Christ have been sealed unto a new covenant that being not of the law but through grace and faith in Christ we have access and a high priest who sits at the right hand side of God (Hebrews 10:15-22) Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before, This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

Donít be misled by man and their will (I knew it I was right underneath and it was trying to suck me in and was very strong.) God has given you a helper that being the Holy Spirit (I was able to not let myself be sucked into it.) I believe you will be seduced into believing (2 weird creatures) but trust no man or their wisdom the warning I believe is the other man in your dreams if you follow through with these works the revelation is simply you will end with the same consequences (One person they were able to have come to them and they put their hand on the person which put a demon in him.) Watch and be aware of who lays hands on you, I believe you will know them by their works. (Matthew 24:23-24) then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christís and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; Insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

(I was afraid the whole time.) Fear not for God has given you the spirit of Love and power over all circumstances and he has already given you the victory. Stay faithful for he who has promised is faithful, speak the truth bless the Lord with all that you have within you, bless his holy name, unto God in Jesus name be all the Glory, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:48 pm

PRAISE GOD!!! I do need a discernment of doctrines!!! I recall a dream I had a while ago where one of our friends said something about God giving me discernment.
I had the dream above this morning during a nap. Yesterday morning I went to women's bible study group. These women are all Christian and I know they are saved. The leader of the group said something that really shocked and troubles/ed me deeply. I mentioned how I had a revelation when I was thinking about if God made me a prophet, I had a fear I've never felt before, that if I ever said the wrong thing then I would be a false prophet. Along with that I felt a great responsibility and even felt fear and not wanting that kind of responsibility because I know how fallible I am. What she said that disturbed me is that there are no prophets these days because the Bible is all the prophesy we need. That is a mindset that I grew up with in church but it was an unspoken mindset. I am greatly troubled and almost heart broken at what she said.

I feel for her because I have also spoken wrongly about other things too. It just reminds me of how forgetful and tunnel visioned we can get when just having a conversation about one subject, not remembering there are other aspects we aren't incl.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Twenty some years ago, before I was saved, I was looking into the New Age movement somewhat since two of my sisters were really into it. One of the big deals with New Agers is sending light to people--that's their version of praying. This reminded me of your dream. The rainbow would include all the entire spectrum of light. Remember, too, satan comes as an angel of light. I would not be surprised if you're fighting a New Age spirit.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:34 am

Deborah, So true. He is the deceiver! I think that fits in with what MamaZ said. Mixing doctrines. Please pray with me that God reveals what is behind all this and that He thwarts the plans of the enemy to indoctrinate me, my husband, and son with doctrines of demons.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:26 am

I did a search for "rainbow bright, doctrines of demons" and found this!
Notice this:

There are two movements advancing at lightning speed through the Body of Christ today. Both movements are extremely seductive and promote a spirituality which corrupt believers from the simplicity found in Christ by weaving New Age/Occult precepts and practices into the very fabric of their lives and faith.

http://www.cephas-library.com/spiritual_formation_seducing_spirits.html

I read the whole thing and it was right on with my dream! The 2 creatures were every bit the seducing spirits, the doctrines of demons, and are described in that writing. There even was mentioned "The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow"!!

I can tell you that I am dropping many preachers and speakers off my "like" list and will never listen to them or read their books again. They don't just have maybe a few small wrong beliefs but a whole big thing. Transcendental meditation, clearing your mind is not Biblical. Goodness, I was shocked and even scared like I was in the dream because I know I could have easily been sucked into all of that, what the article speaks about!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:52 pm

LORD bless you with revelation and strength of his truth, sanctify thyself in the word of God and the Spirit of truth will set you free, peace be with you in the name of Jesus, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:30 pm

AMEN MamaZ!!! PRAISE GOD!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:52 pm

I'd say just stay in the Word and prayer. Banks tell their employees to study not counterfeit currency but the real thing. Why? Because once a person is familiar with the "real thing," counterfeits are more obvious. The same is true with God and His Word. If you study the Word, the pure Word, on your own and you spend time in prayer, you get to know the "Real Thing" and you're not as suseptible to counterfeits.
Since this New Age spirit is in my family, I've had to fight it off many times. I can tell you, the Word of God is very very powerful--even my New Age sisters can sense this power in me. I remember once when one of my sisters was afraid an abusive guy was going to come to her house. Guess who she called? She called me to come and pray and he never showed up. When she was giving birth and was about to go into shock she asked me to pray and she didn't go into shock. I hope this doesn't sound like bragging--I give God all the glory. The Word says greater is He who is within you than he that is of the world. The greatest spiritual warfare you can wage is to simply draw near to God, let Him draw near to you and watch the demons flee and cower!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Deborah wrote: The greatest spiritual warfare you can wage is to simply draw near to God, let Him draw near to you and watch the demons flee and cower!
Amen!!! That's what I've been learning this last year...WAY more effective than focusing on the bad.. Praise God!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:48 am

Deb, that's been on my heart lately. I agree. Also with what Traveller says too!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Symbolically rainbows have been associated with the new age and the occult.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:32 pm

I'd say just stay in the Word and prayer. Banks tell their employees to study not counterfeit currency but the real thing. Why? Because once a person is familiar with the "real thing," counterfeits are more obvious. The same is true with God and His Word. If you study the Word, the pure Word, on your own and you spend time in prayer, you get to know the "Real Thing" and you're not as suseptible to counterfeits.

I love this, well said! thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:24 pm

thank you

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I, A.M. on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:26 pm

Isn't it interesting that the gay/les movement has claimed the 'rainbow' as theirs?

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Yeah, it is weird! I'm sure there is a creepy reason behind it too.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 am

Something reminded me of this dream recently. I've been reading a lot about the Beast and the Anti-Christ lately

"Then if anyone says to you, Behold, here is the Christ; or, Here he is! Do not believe it. For false
christs will rise up, and false prophets. And they will give great signs and wonders, so as to lead
astray, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I tell you beforehand. Then if they say to you, Behold,
he is in the wilderness; do not go out. Behold, he is in the inner rooms; do not believe"
(vs.23-26).
See also Mk.13:21-22.

The coming of the lawless one will be in
accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit
miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those
who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so
be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they
will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed
the truth but have delighted in wickedness
(2 Thessalonians 2:9-12).

Because of the signs he [False Prophet] was
given power to do on behalf of the first beast [Antichrist], he deceived the
inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the
beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived. He was given power to
give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and
cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed
(Revelation
13:14, 15).

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top