Brazil Earthquake - Read the bold italicized - part of a prophecy came true.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brazil Earthquake - Read the bold italicized - part of a prophecy came true.

Post by Christa on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Right now (7-31-2011 at 10:00pm PST) MSN news headline says "Brazil Accuses 251 Employers of Slave-like Labor" see the link here: http://news.yahoo.com/brazil-accuses-251-employers-slave-labor-201354154.html Please continue to pray for Brazil, because more is coming for them.

In the dream I was in Brazil. I guess I had just moved there and was trying to get my bearings. I was outside about ready to head up stairs at some public place. It was really sunny outside. I saw a heavy set girl like me running down a flight of stairs, but they weren't ordinary stairs. Instead of steps, they were poles (about 2 inches in diameter), and they were atleast 2 feet apart. She was coming down the "stairs" (poles) with high heels on and I thought for sure she'd fall on her face. However, she was so used to going up and down these horrible poles daily that she could've done it with her eyes closed without falling. If somebody missed the step (pole), they would've plunged at least 10 feet. I thought, "Wow, people can really get hurt here."

I had a second part of this dream regarding stairs. A bunch of people were heading downstairs (both of the dreams people were heading downstairs instead of upstairs). These stairs looked like regular stairs, but the stairways were very tall and not wide enough for people to comfortably run up and down. There were a lot of people on this tight/cramped/steep stairway of about 4 floors (the stairs zig zagged up). As I was watching these people come down, an earthquake hit, and everybody came barreling down, piling on top of each other. The stairs were not built well, and the structure somewhat fell apart. I started to panic a little for the woman who was at the very bottom of the pile.

End result: Somehow, the people at the bottom of the pile came out first. There was a lady who had a pretty bad injury to her chest, and was expressing her pain. The lady at the very bottom walked away just fine.

For about a year now, I've preferred to interpret and figure out my own dreams. I'm pretty sure I know what this one is about. I believe it's a call to pray for Brazil, which is why I'm posting it on this site. I don't know much about Brazil, but God has been burdening my heart about this country for several months now. I've had many dreams of the Brazilian government treating it's citizens like cattle....working them really hard for very little or no pay. Especially amongst the elderly. And that the working conditions are poor; having little ventilation for the intense heat, and no shoes to protect their feet.

I believe there's a deep rooted grief and hopelessness the Brazilians are experiencing....which God want's us Christians to spiritually pick up on and help carry that burden some way. Jesus told us to "bear one another's burdens." I believe Jesus causes us to encounter people with certain burdens because we have what it takes to help get them through it. It's the weight-bearing spiritual exercise that builds our spiritual muscle. Burden-bearing is called "Empathy." Jesus is the ultimate Empath, and we should desire to have the heart of Jesus for others. When we help someone with their burden, our Savior is right there helping us help them....carrying us while we carry a part of another's burden.

Anyhow, please pray for Brazil and the spiritual condition of their hearts. That Jesus will reveal himself to them in a unique way, so that they will find joy no matter the circumstance. Pray for their salvation, and for miracles and an open Heaven over their country, like Jacob's Ladder (which has been interpreted as a spiral stairway by theologians...instead of a ladder). Pray for revival in Brazil, as well as in the body of Christ all over the world.

Last edited by Christa on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Part of a prophetic dream came true)

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Part of this dream just came true. I feel that there's more to come for Brazil. Please read and pray.

Post by Christa on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:28 pm

I just thank God that he's delivering the people of Brazil! This is the start of a great work there. He's setting the captives free first! Praise God, He's so good.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brazil Earthquake - Read the bold italicized - part of a prophecy came true.

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Amen

Good to see you! huggins

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brazil Earthquake - Read the bold italicized - part of a prophecy came true.

Post by Christa on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Hi Lurdys.....long time no see. I like your picture with the baby and the hands cupping the head. That's really sweet.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sraines11 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! God is definately bringing Brazil to the forefront of the seers. I just spoke with a friend today about Brazil and the intense feelings I have been having for this country. God had sent me to Job for my reading today. And the Holy Spirit has put a "bullet" on the scripture- I have heard of you - but today I have "seen" you!!! Even though this country has an enormous statue of our Christ- they are desiring an intimate walk with him. I have been called to Brazil - I have yet to know exactly why- but I will go when God determines the time is "now".

stacy

sraines11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:52 am

Wow, I was just talking to my mom about how the Brazilians, who have that big beautiful statue of Jesus, somehow have a disconnect with Him and lack that intimate relationship. Thanks Stacy for your input. I also believe that God has Brazil in his scope, and is about ready to hit the bullseyes He's aiming for. I hope they're preparing for this.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 pm

I understand the burden to pray. I will be happy to help you pray. I have had that same burden for the lost. Not the normal burden which I think we all have but the whole world. The Lord has had that on my heart for over 2 years....praying for the lost all over the world and for those sent to deliver the message of the gospel all around the world. Praying for their safety and that all their needs be met. Praying people hear their voice and have open hearts, mind and eyes to see the truth.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:41 am

Hi Connie! You know, I think that burden becomes greater the more we take on the heart of Jesus. If we seek His love for people (even our enemies), He'll change our whole perspective on individuals, groups of people, then nations. The Bible says that in the end times, "the love of many will wax cold." Some preachers call this "cold love." However, the Christians who press on, and love people anyway, with reckless abandon, are going to get that double dose of Jesus' heart for the lost.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top