previous home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

previous home

Post by sadhye on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:41 pm

hello
i don't know how to start ,well I'm 25 years old and i m a christian and believe in God with all my heart and i think the holy spirit guide me to this site because i have some concern about my dreams. Well the thing is I've been dreaming for almost eleven year about my previous home ;i now that's sound crazy yes eleven years ,now i m asking my self what does mean? because i don't have any answer to that.so there is my dream , sometimes i dream about fighting in the house especially in the kitchen and the living room, chasing bad spirit from the house... so i can dream about those things if i left that home 11 years ago? please help in prayer because i keep on praying for my self too and help me to interpret that dream thank you and God bless
PS:one my sisters has the same dream too but in different rooms

sadhye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: previous home

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:48 am

Ok let me see if I understand correctly...You keep having repetitive dreams of your old home and each time you are chasing out an evil spirit? Or are you having dreams of your old home with different senarios each time?

I dream a lot of my grandparents old house that is now condemned. Sometimes the house we dream of represents where we are in life..symbolicly speaking. I once dreamed I was trying to fix up the condemned house and it was symbolic for trying to fix a relationship that was condemned. Is there something from your past that you are trying to forgive and forget? Just some thoughts...this is not a Holy Spirit interpretation..
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadhye on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:19 am

thanks Daph yes for both but there is always a new scenario but most of the time I'm fighting with my father in kitchen and I'm always chasing out something evil which appear to be one my aunt and sometimes chasing something i can't see and every time i get close to someone in my life i always dream of that house with the person living there with me and all my family no there is nothing about my past that I'm trying to forget but i will try to remember if something happen there... basically what I'm trying to say is it's like I'm still living in that house God bless u

sadhye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top