previous home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

previous home

Post by sadye2 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:43 am

hello
i don't know how to start well I'm 25 years old and i m a christian and believe in God with all my heart and i think the holy spirit guide me to this site because i have some concern about my dreams. Well the thing is I've been dreaming for almost eleven year about my previous home ;i now that's sound crazy yes eleven years ,now i m asking my self what does mean? because i don't have any answer to that now let me explain what my dream is sometimes i dream about fighting in the house especially in the kitchen and the living room, chasing bad spirit from the house... so i can dream about all those things if i left that home 11 years ago? please help in prayer because i keep on praying for my self too and help me to interpret that dream thank you and God bless
PS:one my sister has the same dream too but in different rooms

sadye2

Back to top Go down

Re: previous home

Post by MaMaZ on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:27 pm

LORD bless you abundantly with revelations of his truth, and I pray the Spirit of God infill you with his understanding. Hi sadye2 I have recently and will definitely go through the process of cleansing within my house/temple/body continuously till the coming of our savior Jesus Christ. I believe this is symbolic to cleansing your temple word of God says, (1 Corinthians 3:16-17) Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. (I dream about fighting in the house especially in the kitchen and the living room, chasing bad spirit from the house...) (Hebrews 3:7-8) Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, Today if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: Donít fight the Spirit that lives within you if you are baptized in the name of Jesus you are being washed by the living Word of God his Holy Spirit. Be blessed sister trust in the Lord we have victory in Christ Jesus.

I believe God is saying draw closer to him if you abide in the vine then all things are yours including the love of God and deliverance is yours to claim. 11 years is a long time cast your burdens unto Jesus and you will find the love of God will create in you a clean heart and he will renew a right Spirit within you. (Psalm 51) Consider fellowship with your sister, get together read the word of God share its revelations with one another, be filled with the Spirit of God and ask Jesus to give you wisdom to understand his truth. Love of God be abundant in your life and the communion of the Holy Spirit keep you in Jesus name, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God
happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top