Thoughts on a violin?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thoughts on a violin?

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Would anyone have thoughts on a violin in dreams? I don't play this instrument or any other instrument. But in a dream i noticed pictures of violins there were quite a few!

Thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts on a violin?

Post by Deborah on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:43 pm

I've heard and read before the violin is the closest-sounding instrument to the human voice--perhaps you're finding your voice in some way????

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:07 am

Hmmm thats interesting I've never heard that before, but then, I don't have the faintest clue about this instrument!! Thank you Deborah, in the context of this dream the pictures of the violins were in someone's home (I dont know the person) All I saw was he had paintings of violins and a real one all around his home. I've never seen this person in my life but it was like I was an observer of what was happening. This person was singing in his home and also played a flute. It was almost like watching a musical?

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:08 am

This could be a quickening or a gift the Holy Spirit wants to impart on you or maybe you already have this gift and the Lord is showing you that if you desire claim these gifts in the name of Jesus, Singing, flute, Violin all these instruments are able to glorify God in its own special way, like you, your voice is your instrument use it to praise God, exalt God among the nations.

(Psalm 108:1- 6) O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations. For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth; that thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:03 pm

just my thoughts...
when i get drms like that i look up about the instrument.. to me I loved violen since i was little...does it mean anything 2u?
i alwys wanted 2learn it..it's very Expensive to learn.. requires a lot of practice

sounds like gifts .. or being used as an instrument for GOD.

Just things 2 thnk about

God bless

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Hi
I read your dream yesterday.i couldn't help but think of a line from the song Yerushalaim shel Zahav (Golden Jerusalem):"Halo lechor shiraych ani kinor",meaning something like: "I am the violin for all your songs."
Isn't it beautiful?
Please pray about it.
Maybe these are just my thoughts.
Blessings.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Yes thanks everyone, I will look up this instrument and see if theres anything that jumps out to me. The violin doesnt mean anything to me and I dont play a instrument. However in this dream the violin and pictures did not belong to me but to someone else.... I was just watching.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Happiness...were you "observing" the dream or were you seeing it through your own eyes?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Hi Cholette,

I was seeing it through my own eyes. Like I was right there in the dream but had no part in it. I was in this stranger's home and just noticed lots of pictures of violins and a real one. He was singing and playing the flute. I did think perhaps it could mean something about gifts but none of those belonged to me they were his. I don' t know this person.

Perhaps I should post the dream because in this same dream a woman appeared and danced down the stairs singing in a flowing blue dress. She was very pretty and happy seems she was with this man, I dont know this woman in real life either.

Thats why I cant figure out this dream they were both complete strangers and I was just there watching them like it was something out of a musical .......

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top