MANIFESTATION - Stream/Grass/Snakes/TallTrees/Sunshine/Fence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION - Stream/Grass/Snakes/TallTrees/Sunshine/Fence

Post by Macleod on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:20 am

I've been thinking and this for over a month, wondering if I should post this. Today I decided that I would.

DREAM (full dream posted Sunday May8th)

In short, in the early hours of Sunday morning, I dreamt I was jumping, from one leg onto the other, as though I was on spring stilts, through agitated snakes which were constantly pulling back and attacking. I was jumping towards a clearing but I noticed my youngest son was up ahead, also jumping between the snakes towards this clearing. We were nearly there when my son slowed down and calmly said "oh no". He had a small (couldn't see it) snake bite on his arm. We had reached the clearing. I was aware that my husband was on the other side of the snakes but I didn't see him and knew we couldn't go back through the snakes towards him. Without seeing any of this I knew there was a park ranger (male) and a woman who would help. Again without me seeing but knowing (it was all so quick in my mind) the park ranger reluctantly helped (he was saying he couldn't help but I was pushing him to help).

MANIFESTATION

Later that Sunday morning, at church, my eldest son brought my youngest son over from the youth section, explaining that my youngest (who has epilepsy) wasn't feeling well. My youngest sat next to me, within minutes his right arm dropped (knew this to be a bad sign). Myself and others tried to walk him out the church, he had lost all strength in his legs and couldn't walk. On the way home, my Rev.'s wife was sitting in back of car with him, he started seeing beasts, one black, one orange/rust colour. The black was after him, the orange protecting him. To cut a long story short, over the next two and a half weeks we were in hospital with him. He could not hold himself up to walk, he had no strength in his legs (his arms were fine). He had EEG's, his neurologists (one male, one female) said there was no seizure activity. He had an MRI, his neurologists said there were no changes in his brain since his last MRI Aug 2010. I kept asking questions, but they had no answers. Over the period of these weeks in hospital, he kept seeing this black beast angry and beating his chest at the hospital window and 3 colourful ones attacking the black. A psychologist from the neuro department interviewed him and said that it looks like this is all due to the stress in his life (he was born with Sturge-webber syndrome and because of this, he finds school work difficult and didn't really have friends).

There has been constant prayer from my pastor and church family. In the last month, he now has two friends happy dance and school are more hands on with his lessons and daily routine at school. He still sees these beasts, not as often though, he says they just look like moving images being projected from his eyes and he's not afraid of them! My brave little boy!!

God bless!!

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION - Stream/Grass/Snakes/TallTrees/Sunshine/Fence

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:39 pm

AMAZING!!!! WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!!!! You have a gifted young boy as well!!!! AMEN AND THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Macleod on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:49 am

Hi Daphanie, my heart is right there with yours sister!! Our God is faithful and true. "I will never leave nor forsake you"!!! His words that just came to mind. I thank God for every minute of everyday because His Grace and Everlasting Love is so evident!!

Been mulling over this dream a few days...I take blame for this happening. The dream took place amongst perfect tall trees, the greenest of grass, the sun beaming through the leaves, a beautiful stream, could this represent God's perfect creation. All these snakes representing the constant attack by the enemy with all the lies the enemy tells us. My son was bitten, he accepted those lies as truth. I was on stilts, the snakes could not reach me. These lies (no one wants to be your friend, you can't even read, you will never be as clever as everyone else) physically disabled him...temporarily! It did not stop him from praying!! Satan may be mighty, but GOD IS ALMIGHTY!!!

Yesterday I explained to him about the lies the enemy tells us:-
I am rejected, fearful, unloved, unwanted, hopeless, weak, alone, not good enough, defeated!
Then explained that in God he must know he is:-
Accepted, free, loved, Gods child, strong in the power of God, never alone, perfect in Christ, victorious!

Today when I dressed him, we put on the armour of God!!! We will do this everyday until he can do it on his own so the next time those snakes attack, he will be lifted high where they cannot reach him.

With love in Jesus
x

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top