A Devouring Eagle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Devouring Eagle

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 am

I had a dream the other night that I was in a large house and many friends were in the house having a gathering. One of my friends unsaved family was there and when I went to the little outside verandah at the back I saw my pregnant friend coming over from next door.

She look extremely anorexic (she has suffered this when she was young) and her belly was about 7 months pregnant and you could see she was really thin. I was worried for her. Then we both looked onto her backyard and there was an eagle, about several feet high chasing a crow. He was about to eat it. She warned me that it was going to eat the crow. We started to run into the house and as I ran, she warned me to close the doors so the eagle could not get in the house.

My friends brother and his friends had gathered out the back and were looking on at the eagle and his prey. By the time my pregnant friend and I had come up the stairs and into the house, this eagle had killed all the neighbourhood cats and animals and was lining them up in a big row. He was scary.

What could this mean?

I had the feeling this eagle was not good and also that my friend was in need of counsel. nerd

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Devouring Eagle

Post by redeeminglove on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:32 am

Hm... i IMMEDIATELY thought America is the eagle... and we're (I'm American) devouring nations of color (Africa, Middle East) for their resources and sentencing them to death (the black bird meaning death). Like, we use cheap labor and oil for the sake of continuing to keep our American way of life. Your friend is skinny and representing the starving nations that we starve. The animals lining up makes me think that we have SO many resources that we can't use them all at once so we make stock piles of them as other countries starve.

This i not an interpretation, please pray and see if this sits well with you.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:43 am

In Deuteronomy 28:49 the Lord compared a nation to a devouring eagle. In Ezekiel 17, the Lord compared leaders of nations to eagles.

In Revelations I found this: "Then I [looked and I] saw a solitary eagle flying in midheaven, and as it flew I heard it crying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe to those who dwell on the earth, because of the rest of the trumpet blasts which the three angels are about to sound!" Revelation 8:13

In the Bible, the Lord uses the eagle to symbolize wrath against the enemies of God..or those who aren't obedient to Him..(Like in Lamentations when Babylon attacked Jeruselem..Babylon was compared to an eagle then as well...the Lord had warned them through many prophets) This is something that the Lord will need to give you a full interpretation on. I'm not going to try and guess who the eagle represents. Just pray pray pray into the meaning...pray for those who are unsaved so that the wrath of the Lord will not fall on them. praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:35 pm

I have no idea. But I don't think im dreaming about nations, although I will pray. Im in Australia lol.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:52 pm

I've broken it down . I think the eagle is the devoured who swallows the scavenger to obtain more power. The pregnant woman is a project starved of ideas. The house is myself and my loved ones both saved and unsaved. The unsaved flesh part of me is looking on at the neighbouring destruction. God is warning me to close my doors and hide in God so that I don't allow the devoured in myself.

I have recently been ministering to a man who lost both loved ones to suicide. I think God is warning me to not allow my heart of mercy to allow the same enemy into my own house. To look after the call God has told me to nurture.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:22 am

I thank every one for their input, I wouldn't have come to this conclusion without you!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Delightful soul wrote:I've broken it down . I think the eagle is the devoured who swallows the scavenger to obtain more power. The pregnant woman is a project starved of ideas. The house is myself and my loved ones both saved and unsaved. The unsaved flesh part of me is looking on at the neighbouring destruction. God is warning me to close my doors and hide in God so that I don't allow the devoured in myself.

I have recently been ministering to a man who lost both loved ones to suicide. I think God is warning me to not allow my heart of mercy to allow the same enemy into my own house. To look after the call God has told me to nurture.

AMEN!

laugh I wasn't absolutely sure about the nations thing...glad we got the devour-er part right! Praise God that He has led you to the right interpretation! Amen!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:00 am

Im still a little uncertain about the pregnant lady. The eagle was in her property next door to me? God has recently given me Isaiah 49:23-25

Could someone take a look at these and help me?? I know God is trying to tell me something here.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Anyone?

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:35 am

I've been attacked of late. I hope someone could help....

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:33 am

I shall keep knocking. Resting on his joy as my strength

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile