A White Cup.... A Broken Doll..... A Painting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A White Cup.... A Broken Doll..... A Painting

Post by Rai on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:13 am

These were as three short dreams in one happening quickly from one to the next.

At one time I was in a lg room, like a dance hall, with a high ceiling. I was telling my mother about a shop I had just purchased saying "look which one I have now" and I turned a tall white paper cup upside-down before setting it on a counter saying I had purchased a coffee shop. I noticed the very top rim had been carefully torn off evenly all the way around so it still set straight up.

Then I saw a beautiful handmade art doll. She looked lifelike, an adult in miniature, standing next to a tree. It had been broken and was in the process of being put back together. I was examining the joints satisfied it was being restored perfectly again so the joints where it was glued together wouldn't be detected.

The third: I was looking over a canvas painting I had painted myself. An abstract with different basic shapes such circles, squ, etc. covering a white background. I had just finished it and was standing back to examine the work, wondering if I had remembered to round off the hard edges (soften the lines as one does while painting.) On a closer look I was satisfied none of the edges were hard and I was satisfied with the result. (In real life I've never painted an abtract or one similar to this.)

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, TY

Rai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top