Different colors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Different colors

Post by Burger on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:41 pm

I never had dreams of colors till I asked God to show me. It started last month..
In my dream, I looked up to the dark night sky and saw different groups of stars twinkling brightly. The groups were according to their colors, near to each other. I saw blue, etc.. But my eyes were searching out for the color that shines the brightest. Then the group of yellow caught my attention. I gazed in amazement. When I woke up, I remember that yellow is my fave color.

In the same dream, our house was raided/invaded by men who we thought were with us, but betrayed us cos they've been influenced by the gov't. The country has turned communist. They were confiscating our passports so nobody could leave the house too. I hid under the table to hide my passport but I was caught. I saw a brown box under the table. Later, I saw a white plate on the dining table where there's a kind of weird sushi like kind of food. (It's a ration.) One person would be allowed to eat only that small portion in a day.

Burger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Different colors

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:41 pm

wow that second dream is pretty sobering. I will pray the Lord provides an interpretation.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top