I had a dream- desire clarity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had a dream- desire clarity

Post by dionnebush on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:17 am

I had a dream that a diamond was inserted into my mouth by someone I could not see. I said to him as the diamond was being inserted into my mouth " but the diamond has a flaw in it" ( because the diamond had a dark spot, a blemish in the middle of it). As the diamond was inserted, I began to chew on the diamond and then hundreds of diamonds begin to flow out of my mouth. I kept chewing and diamonds continued to flow.

I had a second dream the next night.
I was laying in bed and I looked out of the window to the right. The sky was red and I saw clouds begin to form. Then a tornado began to form. I woke up my husband & told him we must get into the basement, a tornado is coming. I told him I know it doesnt look like a tornado because it is blue skies on the other side (as I looked out of the left window). I grabbed a cover (to cover our kids) and ran downstairs. I told my brothers (one was brushing his teeth, the other was holding a cell phone)" First I must warn everybody. I have to find my cell phone" He told me to calm down, and called my cell phone, it was in arms reach. As I reached for my phone I heard a voice say "I always warn my people." I then ran into the basement. My husband was watching tv in the basement & I was mad and said why arent you listining to the news, a tornado is coming!

Last edited by dionnebush on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)

dionnebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had a dream- desire clarity

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:50 am

~Dionnebush,

I believe this is a call to interceede. The Lord tells you, "I always warn my people." That for me would be literal. But it can also mean a turbulant time ahead. I will be praying in agreement with you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dionnebush on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:21 am

Thank You

dionnebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content