Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mjtorrence

the spirit of Witchcraft

Hello everyone I and my family need prayer to pray against the spirit of witchcraft, my heart is saddened that this is what it has came too, yet it is what it is, me and my husband just recently left the church that we used to go too my husband found no joy being there and he wasnt receiving the word in his spirit, he has so much joy at the new church, yet we were going to go together and tell the old pastors that we were leaving but the holy spirit told me not to, instead to let my husband go and talk to the Pastor well he did and the pastor gave him his blessings, well I do need to be with my husband and children at the new church and the pastors wife didnt like it that I left too she was so furious and so angry I know how this lady has worked in the past when anyone leaves the church she starts to speak curses and lies about them and over them please keep us in prayer crying

Father God,

We come before you a most Holy God and thank you for our friend in Christ mjtorrence. Father we plead the blood of Jesus over her whole family, over spoken words about them, over their finances, home, life, health, property, comings and goings and even their pets. Father we call on the angels now to stand at the four corners of their property and at the four corners of their house and the four courners of each of their rooms. We also ask them to be at the four corners of their vehicles. Father we come against the enemy now and bind this spirit of witchcraft and divination and all lie programs and command them to stop right now....and we command you to the feet of Jesus for judgement. We speak Gods power and life into her family and the peace of the Lord to wash over them. We speak a fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit and the love of Jesus to envelop them. We thank you Jesus for your grace which rests upon them. We give you all the praise and glory and honor in Jesus mighty name, Amen

Hi MJ...

I know what you are going through. When I FINALLY left my church, I was told by my pastor's wife that if I left, my life will go on a downward spiral and the devil would have his way with my life. Well, because I KNOW that the enemy can't have ANY access into my life unless I give it to him, I didn't receive it.

My life has gone so much better since I left. So, what I'm saying to you is, NOBODY can curse what God has already blessed (there is a scripture reference, but I couldn't find it). It doesn't matter what she says or does...don't receive it!!!!

I will pray with you that NO WEAPON that is formed against you can prosper...and every EVIL tongue that rises up against you, will be PROVEN WRONG because that is YOUR heritage in Christ Jesus!!!! Also remember that Jesus was a curse on the cross so that you wouldn't have to suffer in the curse. YOU ARE BLESSED GOING OUT AND COMING IN!!!

Thank you Dove and Cholette for the prayer and I am in agreement thank you so much makes my heart feel at peace. Yes Cholette this is excatly how this woman is instead of giving people blessings she gives them curses and it makes me so sad that her husband who is the Pastor just stands by and says nothing, yet I am so happy that I have loving people that will stand with me against the forces of evil ( sigh) for I feel so sorry for this whole church.

WHenever I see the husband (Pastor) stand by and say nothing, I think about the spirit of jezebel. It was the same thing with my former pastor and wife...she did a lot of things and he sat by and watched. All three of us were at the table when she told me that and he said NOTHING...however it was apparent that he was uncomfortable.

I so agree with Connie...we need to PRAY for them (and others) to change!!!!