Vision (Stars) & more

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision (Stars) & more

Post by MaMaZ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Vision

I was praying for my family and there were several others I felt in me by faith that I was being led by the Holy Spirit the vision is as follows... I felt myself lifted up though where I was only God knows? In my mind and with my eyes I could see the night sky and all the stars (Daytime is when this vision occurred). The stars were twinkling and dancing then they changed all the stars took on the form of doves. I was staring at them amazed when suddenly gone were the doves and in their place were spiritual ghostly forms they all could be likened to tadpoles (LOL) Most of them were heading home well thatís the feeling I had concerning their path. A few of these ghostly beings were looking towards the earth and for some reason decided to stay where they were, I followed the rest of them but felt a change in the scenery I was a loan and saw a purple stairway. Instead of climbing these stairs I was taken over the top of them, at the top was a wasteland and all the trees that could be seen were dead. Amidst this land was a huge mansion I remember thinking what is this massive building doing here? I drew closer to the building as I got to the mansion I saw it had no windows it was absolutely empty, like it had been abandoned. I heard a whisper of a voice and followed. I followed a river of blue almost crystal water as I was going through I could hear voices like many people speaking I stopped to look toward the sound. On each side of me were two green hills the river (thou it seemed to me when I was flying over it to be a Ocean) flowed between them, I was turning to seek the voices but I heard a voice, Come follow me. I turned from the voices and followed the voice that said come, and then suddenly I was in a space. Within this space I saw a stone throne with a crown spinning above it. As I approached the throne I had an overwhelming sensation to Kneel, I fell on my hands and a knee around me was a cloudy mist. I could sense within me that someone was approaching I feared but the blood of Jesus the chant resounded in my head. I trusted In Jesus and I believed this was my Lord who showed me this vision. As I felt the presence come closer I looked to see the palm of the right hand of whoever it was descend upon my forehead. The blessing well all that I can remember is this, "Go forth gather my sheep, bring them home tell them about me" I cannot remember the rest. The gown well parts of what I could see that this man wore were White and Blue. Before I woke I was given 2 cloaks (gown colors fully white with golden girdle) One I believe was mine but I think the other was to give to someone. Please I hope this is enough to make sense....

Interpretation

Your vision was definitely what's called a "translation". That is where you are translated to heaven (transported is movement upon the earth). The stars represent angels (as seen in the bible) and turning to doves represents Holy Spirit filled, then the "ghostly figures" are the angels themselves moving between heaven and earth. The wasteland above the purple stairs was the 2nd heaven which is where satan lives and the dead trees represent people who have died in their sins, and the empty, windowless mansion represents the emptiness (lack of life, lack of God) of this dwelling place where these people live in this wasteland. The whispered voice is God (I had a prophet friend tell me that God's voice is one decimal above a whisper as he has heard it)and he was calling you to move on as the wilderness is not for you to be in because He has something else for you to see. Also the lack of windows in the mansion shows a lack of vision and no light allowed in it. It represented empty hearts, a sad place to be in. Jesus then brought you to the 3rd heaven which is where God and His angels (voices) dwell. The crystal blue river was the "river of Life" (the one in Revelations) or the Holy Spirit that flows between the 2 hills (one is God the other Jesus, remember the scripture "I shall look upon the hills for that is where my help comes from it comes from the Lord") and the room was The Throne Room of God with God's throne. There He gave you your work orders and your mantel. Your mantel was the white cloak with the gold band and a cloak is always representative of the Prophets mantel (see Elijah). He also gave you another cloak like yours so it appears He has called you to pass on a Prophets mantle onto someone else. This is done by older experienced Prophets so this will possibly be a future event. He will send someone to you and you will pronounce this office/mantel upon them as God's representative.

Though this vision is complete I still wait on the Lord for his will not mine, I am currently a Worship team leader and Youth Leader :=]

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

Last edited by MaMaZ on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong explanation input :=])

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision (Stars) & more

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:13 pm

That's AMAZING!!! Praise God Cheering

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by the quest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Oh how I love Jesus, because He first loves me!
All glory be unto our God!!!

Be blessed mamaz, :loveit:

the quest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top