Pavilion???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pavilion???

Post by Daisy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:25 pm

What could a Pavilion symbolize...the kind that you would see at a park that normally would have picnic tables at?? Instead of picnic tables in my dream, in the pavilion was a child care center that I got a job at in the dream, and it had a half-wall (chest high) all around the outside to keep the kids in and also a divider in the middle to divide up the rooms....no glass windows in the openings, it was just open from the top of the half-wall to the roof...I feel this is specific for something...just not sure what...

Any thoughts???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavilion???

Post by MaMaZ on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:22 am

Wow!! I did not see this dream wow

I believe you will meet many who or are in God's dwelling, (pavilion) you will know through his word the truth and all that is written. Trust in the spirit who liveth within you, I believe the children represent all who dwell under the shadow of the Almighty, no one can come against Gods children. As his word says in Psalms 27 v 2 all the enemy shall stumble and fall, I believe the walls represent the hedge the angels of God protect us with. Psalm 91 v 1 he that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty God. Peace be with you always and the communion of the Holy Spirit bless you with truth Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

Last edited by MaMaZ on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot my dance moves :=])

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Thanks mamaz! I really bear witness with that scripture...and I believe more than anything that the Lord is speaking to me about being at 'rest' right now! Thanks for stopping by!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Daisy, do you feel the children were trapped where they were? Could they get out?

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:16 pm

No-I didn't feel they were trapped. They were all resting at naptime. It seemed peaceful. They seemed safe to me-the walls were boundaries I believe to keep them safe.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Redeeming Love~The full dream is posted in dreams and visions to be interpreted under '4 times repost, honest opinions, interpretations and confirmations welcome'.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top