Short dream, pls read!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Short dream, pls read!!!!

Post by angelwingz on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:01 pm

I went to my daughters' friends' house. I walked in and stood in a small kitchen, i saw a sink and to the right of the sink were green houseplants in glass bowls. When i looked closer i saw that one was really dried up but the plant was still very much alive and still green, i knew they needed to be watered. When i looked even closer i saw one empty glass bowl with a little bit of soil in it - nothing else. To the left of the sink I saw a pair of white shoes (i knew they weren't mine - they were a size too big) i thought of my daughters friends mother, it must be her shoes i thought. I went into the living room and i was holding a lot of books and I had asked for a ride they said no, and then they said how are you going to walk with all those books? I wasn't too concerned, so they said they would give me a ride but i somehow ended up walking anyway. I was walking at night time through this neighborhood which looked extremely neat, tidy and organized......I kept dropping my books, not all of them, one in particular i believe was a greenish color book, but the third time i dropped the book as i stood up i realized there was a round pool in front of me. Which was so calm and i wanted to get in, i remember thinking the water would be soo refreshing. ok bear with me here,lol - when i saw the pool i saw it as if i were hovering over it but in reality i was on the sidewalk next to this pool and i also saw there was an upper deck connected to the pool. I remember thinking i have to follow the rules, and i can not just jump into this pool (it wasn't mine - just someone in the neighborhood).

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Short dream, pls read!!!!

Post by pwilso512 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:07 pm

These are just my thoughts about the second half of your dream. Not an interpretation. It seems like God is preparing you for a new ministry. There is one particular area that God wants you to focus on (the book you keep dropping), but you are trying to learn everything (all the books you are carrying).You are eager to step into various ministries. The neighborhood you are walking through that is neat and tidy tells me that you are in a place that is already led by someone else who God has appointed (upper deck), and you want to dive in (pool) and minister. You can't just jump into the ministry. You have to follow the rules of the one in leadership. I hope this helps some.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top