View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by dreamcatcher on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:15 pm

June 11, 2011 - I dreamt that I was with my older sister who is very religious, going to her apartment. Her apartment complex had many levels. It looked more like a motel complex, the old type with metal stairs and railings. I remember my mom was with me, but then I didn’t see her anymore later in the dream. I was following my sister as she was walking through the complex. We kept going up through stairs and hallways. She was walking really fast and we couldn’t keep up with her. It seemed like she was taking us through a maze because we kept going in different directions and I wondered if she even knew where her apartment was. I was trying to catch up and in one of the stair landings the bottom of the landing was missing and I stepped and fell into it and found myself dangling holding on to the railing. There was a man that appeared out of nowhere and without even asking him he started helping me get out. He then disappeared from the scene and I started heading up the stairs and hallways again trying to find my sister but I couldn’t see her anywhere. I said to myself, “Where the heck did she go? I can’t believe she didn’t even notice I fell and didn’t wait for us.” I started heading in different directions turning here and there, up and down, but I couldn’t find her anywhere. So I thought to myself…“I’ll just keep walking, eventually I will find her apartment on my own.”

I woke up from the above dream and went back to sleep and had another dream. I dreamt that I was at the beach. There was a bridge (like a pier) in the water, but instead of it going into the water (vertically) the bridge was going horizontally from one side to the other side. I remember I was with others in the water and the waves were splashing against us. We were letting the waves drag us to shore and it was fun. Bigger waves began coming towards us and I liked the feeling of floating in those big waves. Then I remember a super huge wave coming, so I grabbed on to one of the pilings holding the bridge up as the wave splashed on me. I wasn’t afraid because I knew I was holding on to something sturdy and wouldn’t get swept away. It was an exhilarating feeling, like I had survived the splash of a super big wave. Then I headed back to shore where my small nieces were playing on the sand and water. There was a white puppy running around where we were. I remember just sitting on the sand enjoying watching the waves splashing towards the shore.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top