wondering what this dream means

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wondering what this dream means

Post by trinity on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:36 am

DREAMT ABOUT 3 FUNERALS THEY ALL TOOK PLACE AT 884 (THE APARTMENT I GREW UP IN) FIRST MY MOTHERS FUNERAL (WHO IS ALIVE) WHEN I TOUCHED HER SHE CAME BACK TO LIFE. SHE WAS WEARING WHITE. SECOND WAS MY GREAT AUNT'S FUNERAL (SHE IS DECEASED) I TOUCHED HER SHE CAME BACK TO LIFE BUT I DROPPED HER AND HEARD A HOLLOW SOUND COME FROM HER HEAD BUT SHE STILL CAME BACK TO LIFE. SHE HAD ON MINT GREEN. LAST WAS MY CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND'S MOM (WHO IS ALIVE) I TOUCHED HER AND SHE CAME BACK TO LIFE. SHE HAD ON LIGHT PURPLE. RIGHT AFTER THAT DREAM I SEEM TO SWITCH TO ANOTHER PLACE. I WAS IN A BRAND NEW TRUCK AND SOMEONE WAS TAKING THE PLASTIC OFF BECAUSE IT WAS NEW. IT WAS BEING CUSTOMIZED WHILE I WAS IN IT. ALSO LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND SAW TWO MOTORCYCLES ONE WAS OLD AND ONE WAS NEW. THEN I SAW SOMEONE WHO IS DECEASED WALKING TOWARDS ME HE LOOKED HAPPY. IT WAS MY NIECE'S FATHER WHO DROPPED DEAD ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO. I'VE BEEN HAVING DREAMS ABOUT DECEASED PEOPLE LATELY. MAYBE SOMEONE CAN SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS DREAM.

trinity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wondering what this dream means

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:51 pm

perhaps you bring life to people wherenthere is death of some kind,you hav a unique ministry/gifting[nu truk] just 4 you,motorcycle speaks of personal ministry,or job,you are going from old to the new,it all sounds good to me, flower D let me know wat this means 2 u,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top