Dreaming about Jesus coming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreaming about Jesus coming

Post by hunni on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:31 pm

When I was 12 I dreamed of my mother floating above my bed telling me it was time for her to go and within a few weeks or months I lost my mom. Last night I had a dream that just felt so much like the dream i had 11 years ago about my mom, so vivid and real. This dream was different however. I was trying to tell my husband something. As we were standing outside by our car two dark clouds above started rolling and suddenly dropped some hail, my husband ducked down and sheltered our babies. Then its like I fell back into a dream within a dream. I lied down in the street trying to force my self to keep one eye open to see the sky. Harmonious voices started singing/ harmonizing (cant get it out of my head) and the 2 clouds in the sky started parting and taking shapes. I then screamed at my husband Jesus is coming. I very rarely remember my dreams and this dream came after alot of prayer and of me drawing closer to God lately. Any one have any interpretation on this dream or any feelings about it please share.

hunni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming about Jesus coming

Post by Stef on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Wow! that was awesome! when you said the clouds were taking shape I remembered my new avatar, a picture I took from my cell this week...it was sooo beautiful I couldn't keep thinking Jesus is coming soon!

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Hi hunni,

I don't have the interp for your dream as somewhere in the Bible it says 'of that time and hour no-one knows' in regards to the Lord's return. I also, when I was a child, used to have dreams of seeing Jesus' return on the clouds and masses of people gathered and walking towards Him. Those dreams used to freak me out as at that time I wasn't saved yet. However, they instilled in me the 'knowing' that God was/is real and so is His return as the Bible says. Now, they fill me with expectation: we have to await Him eagerly..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:51 am

Amen and Amen!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top