Carried by tornado

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carried by tornado

Post by azure68 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:37 am

Okay, dreams usually do not bother me. But I just can't shake this one. I was in a restaurant. People started yelling about a tornado. The whole front of the building was glass doors and windows. I was running with a man that I'd been talking to but I didn't recognize him as anyone that I know in real life. I wanted to go to the big cooler/locker thinking that would be safe. The man drug me down to sit against the wall in front of the glass side of the room. He told me to look outside and watch. I saw things blowing by -- a whole tree being blown by the window, I saw the whole thing pass by from root to top of the branches. After that the man was gone -- I think he left me there. I felt the force and power of the tornado pushing me along the ground. I began praying asking God to keep me safe. I felt a pain on my arm, something cutting me. I prayed harder. When it stopped pushing me I was at the opening of the cooler that I'd wanted to run into in the first place. I had a small cut on my upper arm.

I've never dreamed about a tornado before.

azure68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carried by tornado

Post by hunni on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:56 pm

I think you should look up Perry Stone Manna-Fest. He is very prophetic and finds huge meaning in dreams about tornado's. He even has an amazing book about dreams and there meanings. I haven't gotten it yet but i want to. My interpretation of your dream is that your following the wrong person into the wrong place. Like maybe you have a friend who is leading you down a wrong path or making you make bad decisions. Sounds to me like it was your first instinct to go to a safer place but you were dragged by this mad instead like someone dragging you down in your life. It sounds like through prayer however that God still sheltered you and kept you safe and that God is telling you to lean on him. I also believe the tornado has a meaning all in its own but im not sure what it is. Pray about the dream and hopefully God will give you answers.

hunni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top