Being prophesied over and the smell of coffee.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being prophesied over and the smell of coffee.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:25 am

Greetings my sweet friends,

I went to see a speaker last night in real life. We are not suppose to say the prophets name but he is well known. Anyway my old church hosted him and I went and it was not like a conference but we were just playing in the spirit and allowed him to do what he desired with and through this prophet. It was funny cause this prophet kept prophesying over me and where ever I was he would come up and blast me in the spirit and just release massive impartation. At one point he grabbed my hand and where ever he went I went with him and I was like this rag doll in the spirit moving up and down in the spirit because something was being released through him and I did not understand it all, I just knew the Lord was doing something.

Well then I came home and had this dream.

In the dream I was at my old church and this prophet spoke over me and he said," You think the winds are blowing in one direction, tornado you are going to wake up and smell the coffee and see that the winds will blow in a different direction." tornado The next thing I know in this dream I wake up in the dream and I actually smell the aroma of coffee :coffee: and I knew something shifted in my spirit. I thought to myself he was using a term to prophesy like you will smell the coffee :coffee: I did not know it would literally happen where I would smell the coffee. :huh: what I run back to my old church where he is suppose to be to tell him the dream I had but he was not there but his wife was. I tell her what he had spoken to me in the dream and she smiled and said," that means that the storms that were coming towards you are now heading away from you. I told her," I think that is true but I said," I knew it also has to do with nations."

In the next scene, the next thing I know I am at my house that I do not own in real life and my old pastors wife and my friend is helping me paint it and get it ready to put up for sale. We are painting it a dark purplish blue. My friend who was painting in the living room has to leave and she spilled paint on the white carpet and she apologized and I began to clean it up. I was singing and interceding as I was doing my work and my old pastors wife comes in and says," It is to bad you left our church I wish you would come back we now know the anointing and gift on your life or something like that but it was to late because I was moving.

Then the scene changes again and I am in another city or nation and I with an old Africa mission school roommate. I am thinking we are in England because of the way it looks and we are trying to find this place where we are to go to see this teaching and I am thinking it is some kind of training school and we finally find this restaurant where we are to watch this teaching on a big screen, but there are not enough chairs to sit on so we are to sit on the floor but there is holes in the straw carpet. My friend pulls out this hugs covering cloth and it covers the carpet and we sit down and watch the teaching.

Sorry it was a long dream.

Blessings'
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Being prophesied over and the smell of coffee.

Post by afterhisheart on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:52 pm

I have some thoughts and it seems like it pertains also to what God is doing in my life as well. I really can't wait to hear what others have to say.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:20 pm

Jeanie,

I think it means exactly what you said in the first part. You thought things were going in one direction and now they are going in another. A complete switch so to speak. I think you are happy where you are doing a good work for the Lord and even rejoicing in it but I feel that the Lord is going to have you go back to where you started. From that place you will be sent out to a large ministry. That may or may not be in another nation. These are just my thoughts....please toss what does not apply.

I pray this is of help to you,

Connie praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:24 pm

hmm ,its a shame the leaders didnt see your gifts till it was 2 late,are you undergoing a personal renovation?you going to do teaching course overseas,? the purple/blue color a mix of revelation and royalty.happy daze J flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:26 pm

Thanks Dreamster for confirming that in my spirit. I felt that also but did not want to put it down as I am still developing my gift here.

God bless,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:34 pm

thats ok connie,no charge 4 that, go wiv your gutfeeling D, flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:25 pm

I have been praying about this dream and I am new at this...so take or leave anything.

I think the first part where the prophet is speaking to you in your old church represents that maybe you left your old church (did you leave, move, I really don't know) for a certain reason (wind blowing one way)....but God is showing you that it was for a different reason (wind blowing a different direction) for which you have not yet understood...but will soon (wake up and smell the cofee). Feeling that shift and actually smelling coffee, I believe represents that you will see the real reason very soon.

I think there may be something significant about the carpet in the 1st part and then the carpet and covering in the 3rd part. Not sure what yet.

I also believe that the foreign country may not necessarily mean you are going to a foreign country, but you are entering ministry or other that is very foreign and unknown to you....but you will have someone with you that is somewhat familiar with it to help you (roommate).

I hope this speaks to you....and I know God will use others to bring full revelation. God Bless you.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:28 pm

great stuff aftaheart, u pluged alot of holes,i was thinkin,but too hard 4 me 2 type all that im thinkin flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:57 am

afterhisheart wrote:I have been praying about this dream and I am new at this...so take or leave anything.

I think the first part where the prophet is speaking to you in your old church represents that maybe you left your old church (did you leave, move, I really don't know) for a certain reason (wind blowing one way)....but God is showing you that it was for a different reason (wind blowing a different direction) for which you have not yet understood...but will soon (wake up and smell the cofee). Feeling that shift and actually smelling coffee, I believe represents that you will see the real reason very soon.

I think there may be something significant about the carpet in the 1st part and then the carpet and covering in the 3rd part. Not sure what yet.

I also believe that the foreign country may not necessarily mean you are going to a foreign country, but you are entering ministry or other that is very foreign and unknown to you....but you will have someone with you that is somewhat familiar with it to help you (roommate).

I hope this speaks to you....and I know God will use others to bring full revelation. God Bless you.

Thank you so much yes I have left my old church in real life several months ago and moved to a church where favor has been given. I am not sure where it is all going but trust the Lord in what he is doing. I have been in a place where I have had five surgeries in the past 14 months. In this the Lord has been doing a deep work. So it all comes together.

Thanks for stepping out precious one you are doing great keep at it!

Hugs :bighug:

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:58 am

Thanks to all of you who shared in part what the Lord was revealing. It was right on. You all are such a Blessing.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:39 am

huggins

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top