TWO DREAMS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWO DREAMS

Post by MaMaZ on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:08 am

Vision 1

Filthy house Ė I am within this home Iím looking around and covering the windows is this dark mildew, Iím saying to the person whoís showing me the house that it needs to be cleaned then we enter into the bathroom here I see that the toilet is overflowing with sewage and that the water in the bowl is swirling like a whirlpool its color really filthy and dirty. The filth in the toilet is flowing out the window and I ask the owner if he is going to repair this room and he says I had to clean it. (In my mind I wasnít looking forward to cleaning this room) I then followed this person into a room and here I believe the Holy Spirit said to rebuke the spirit that dwelt in this room I felt myself being grabbed from around my waist and lifted off the ground I spoke, In the name of Jesus I rebuke you spirit of death and then I felt myself drop on the floor again. I woke after this and since then I have meditated upon the dream, I shared with my leaders in my fellowship and they said I had been letting people use me? This is the first time Iíve felt compelled to share this dream with another since sharing with my leaders

Vision2

I was walking in a house and a door was opened, (I saw the key turn in this lock) after that I remember me and my brother Charles were standing by the door waiting to see if this was my room. I remember being inside the room holding a heap of my clothes but I put those down and went over to the perfume. There my friend, who is my sister in Christ, were looking over these perfumes I remember sister picked one up and sprayed it over herself and I said to her take that one while I gathered the rest of the perfumes in my hand. I donít know why we did that because I recall putting them back into the room we were in for some reason this was my room to store my goods. We both went to the entry of this house and when I looked out there were stairs going down and I could see people there. I remember putting on shoes at the door and so did my sister, I said to her to pick up the other pair of shoes that were there because we might need and extra pair for later on. We went back into the room on the way I saw many people family that I knew along the way. I went back into the room and I believe my sister called to me saying thereís sewage being spraying out of a hose in the next room. When I went to look, there was a blue tarp covering this yuck, I pulled the cover back and sure enough there was a hose pouring out sewage it was trying to flow into the room. I heard someone whisper to me where I could find the repair man so my sister and I went out of the room onto a path to seek out this repairman. On the path I could see all these rats they were popping up out of these holes and garbage waste, some to the side of me and sometimes they were directly in front. The cats came out of nowhere, I know them somehow yet I donít know them if that makes any sense to you. They started to attack the rats sometimes the cats would almost hit me attacking these rats, but the cats aim was amazing they even flew from the side of me sometimes so fast I was truly amazed. Somehow I made it back to the room where the sewage was and there was a man already in there repairing it. I walked a little too close and stood on the carpet and it sort of gave way but I stepped back to balance myself on solid ground. I remember thinking I had to keep putting my goods into this room because something bad was coming; before I woke I tried looking for the repair man to see if the repair was done. I never found the man but before I woke I heard quite clearly ďI have repaired your houseĒ this whisper came from the repair man

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWO DREAMS

Post by MaMaZ on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:04 pm

I believe that Iíve received interpretation of this dream but was hoping others would share their thoughts. Will post what I feel to be the message from the Holy Spirit later this afternoon,

Glory Be To God

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Vision 1

While Iíve taken most of this from my everyday life I believe the meaning of this dream was to warn me about the coming events in my life. Now the house in this vision I likened to being the church/fellowship were Iíd been involved with. The mildew could possibly have been the hidden agenda that had manifested in the last several months I was with this fellowship. The windows that the mildew had formed on I believe to have been the people within the church, though you could see their purpose in the church they all murmured/mildew continuously and were busy bodies of everyone elseís problems but their own. The person I am talking to I believe to be and angel of God or possibly the Holy Spirit. This messenger when I asked him told me I had to clean out the sewage in this room. The sewage I believe to be the constant persecution of the saints within this church/fellowship, the leaders demanded obedience and though I felt this I had faith in Christ their attitudes would change. While in this house/fellowship I found the deeper I got within the word and the more God dwelled in my life, the light in me opened my eyes to see the filthy manifestation of the spirit of manipulation. I let these leaders draw me into their house (someone grabbed me around the waste and lifted me) but I feel just at the right time the Lord rebuked the devourer on my behalf and as in the dream the spirit released its hold on me. I have since left this fellowship and have found a fellowship that is spiritually led by Godís truth. Iím a hungry saint I seek Christ and his living waters on a daily baseís and I believe God knows this.

If anyone can add greater light to this dream it would be much appreciated.

Glory Be To God

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Interpretation recieved

Post by MaMaZ on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Vision 1

Hi Michelle, (God's Angel)
On your first dream it appears that you have some things in you that need to be removed. The owner of the house is you and you are telling yourself about things that need to be cleaned up. Your spirit obviously recognizes this and that spirit is the one telling you (the flesh part) to clean the room. In your attempts to clean the room a spirit of death tries to take you but you are spiritually attuned enough to rebuke it in your sleep and it leaves.

Thoughts

What more can I say, father forgive me my ignorance toward matters of my own wellbeing and walk with you. I repent dear LORD in the name of Jesus for offending thee within my temple. deliver me father from the lust of the flesh help me to approach boldly within thy presence, bless me indeed, fill me dear LORD with peace and wisdom of thy Holy Spirit to overflowing. I praise thee thy mercy I worship thee for the abundance of grace in my life, unto God in Jesus name be all the Glory, Amen

Vision 2

The second dream appears to be tied in with the first one and that there was another "room" in your house (you) that needed cleaning also. The repairman is Jesus and while you are in a place of being under attack the angels(the cats) come in and take care of the rats (enemy)for you. The repairman (Jesus) fixed the leak into the room and left, but He let you know He had cleaned up the mess in that one room. The blue tarp would be your attempt to cover up the dirt in that room and the perfume is another attempt to cover the smells of that room. This is an important place within you, a place where you store things, perhaps within your mind, that has had a lot of garbage in it but is also going to be used at a later time for something important that you will need to do. Jesus came in and cleaned it up and at the end of your dream He was letting you know it was all taken care of and ready for use again, but this time store good things in there and don't let the garbage of the world leak into it. This is basically what these two dreams are saying. Whatever you had inside of you that was dirty or "unclean" has been removed and you are ready to be used by the Lord when it is time. The shoes represent certain aspects of your walk with the Lord. Perhaps new work to do now and in the future.

Thoughts

How great is our God, his mercy endureth forever and he makes even our enemy to be at peace with us.

Father in the name of Jesus, I praise thee for revelations I have recieved through other brethren, I lift all these interpretations unto thee. I pray Lord you intervene within my life when I forget to see the warnings concerning my own wellbeing. Thou art so wonderfull to me Lord and I know nothing without you. I claim the armor of the kingdom of God over me I put on this godly armor knowing thou art my protector. I claim the blood of Jesus over my paths and my earthly positions thou hast given unto me, I plead the blood of Christ over my family and my wellbeing bless me indeed with wisdom and knowledge of thy will in my Life. (The LORD God of your fathers make you/me a thousand times so many more as ye are/I am, and bless you/me, as he hath promised you!/us!) I claim this promise and its many blessing let it come forth and be fruitful within my life, thank you Lord for thy mercy and wonderful saving Grace, unto God in Jesus name be all the Glory, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top