rebirth......interpret this please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rebirth......interpret this please

Post by kselinsky on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:02 am

I was sleeping in the back room. A group of teens out in the front room.
then I was seeing a large body of water with a "tank" all along one side of it. Hanging on to the side was a baby (under a year). No one was watching the baby. I went to grab it and the baby slipped down into the tank and to the bottom. I dove in and grabbed the baby and brought it up. Someone was standing there and I handed the baby to that person and yelled do cpr. then started crying hysterically. they did cpr. baby revived. I took baby into house to front room. one of the teens said "well you got out of that one, didn't you". I replied "I was not the one that was supposed to be watching the baby. wheres the sitter?" Sitter was in kitchen making oatmeal.
I gave one of the teens the baby and went back to my room. I started telling my husband what had happened. Next scene was walking up stairs into a building (i thought it was a church) and all the people in the house were going up the stairs, too, along with the babys mother. She stopped and turned to me at the top of the stair and said, come with me. Her demeanor said she was mad and set to blame me.
we sat down in a room on a bed and she asked me what happened. I told her as stated above and she then knew I was not to blame and she said ok, thank you and I awoke.

kselinsky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rebirth......interpret this please

Post by ditte3 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 am

Hi
I'm praying about your dream.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top