An Usher in a Church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Usher in a Church

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:18 pm

I had a dream where I was with this guy and we were in a hospital. When we came out of the hospital, we were in the parking lot praising and worshiping the Lord. We decided we wanted to find a church to go to and continue to praise the Lord. There was a church across the street and as we were walking across the street, I realized I left my purse at the hospital so I left the guy and went back to retrieve it. When I arrived back at the church, I had a laundry basket. The usher met me at the door and I asked him where I could put my basket and he took me some place and was ready to seat me alone, but I told the usher I wanted to sit with my friends (instead of it being just the guy, now it was "friends"). He took me down these long stairs that were inside the sanctuary and then left me to find my friends on my own. I saw my friends sitting on the opposite side of the sanctuary waving their hands and motioning me to cut through the aisles and I did. I walked past this girl who was seated and she said that the guy I was with is following me (which was weird because he was sitting on the other side of the sanctuary). As I FINALLY got to the other side (it took a long time), I sat next to the guy and he leaned in front of me and I kissed him on back of his neck and he was relieved that I had finally made it.

I pretty much know what this dream is about and what it means, but there are a couple of things in this dream that baffle me and I can't seem to figure out.

1. What does leaving my purse at the hosptial symbolize and why would I come back with a laundry basket instead of the purse?

2. Is the usher symbolic? If so, why do you think he left me to myself to find my own way?

3. There weren't "friends" when I left, but just the guy. When I came back into the church I was looking for "friends"...any significance to that?

4. Is there any significance to my cutting across the aisles instead of going around?

This is an old dream and these four questions have had me a little perplexed so I decided to post it here for a little help from the "dream team"... thumbs

Love ya!
scratching chin

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Usher in a Church

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:23 pm

There are two words that came to my spirit: Multiply, Multitude
Multiply="to cause to increase"
Multitude="Assembly,Company,Crowd,Much,Great

The Lady seems like to me a GAINSAYER, along the way.
The usher delivered you to your destination, Therefore you were in good hands.

Hope this helps, Halo :bighug:

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:13 am

Cholette, After I posted this , I went to my dinning room and here's what was spoke to me also: Gathering, to collect , gather up or out, to pick out-- like tares and wheat--gainsaying-all things that causes stumbling. Not like you did"nt have your hands full already at the time. Dreams come in a Multitude of business .

Let me know, I'm anxious to find out...

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:18 am

Hello Halo!

Thanks for responding. I don't know if I saw the girl in the dream as a gainsayer (not saying that she wasn't)...what I realized in writing out the dream is that I didn't write out what my response was to her. I told her "I know, we are together"...we both smiled at each other and I continued to walk on.

When you speak of "gathering, to collect, gather up or out, to pick out", where in the dream do you feel that? That's an interesting take on it...something that never came to my mind.

Thanks for responding...I'm not sure how many more words I can come up with to tell you how much of a blessing you are... huggins

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:47 am

In the dream you went back to get a purse, instead you retrieved a laundry basket. (put things in and take things out) As the the dream continued instead of a friend, you had friends-multiplyed-like putting clothes in a laundry basket one piece at a time-and then seperating them them to their destination (towels go in the bathroom, dish towels-go to the kitchen, underware goes in the underware drower) things of this nature. The guy was in a large room where people were gathered, But you pick him out. Just like the tares and wheat--there will always be tares amongst the wheat .Therefore you will be able to desern out (pick out) . This sounds like a greater desernment.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:52 am

um i finkin,youve been thru a time of healing,cleansing washing,[launrdy basket] someone taken you down a 'path' then left u there? taking a short cut to fellowship,not slow 2 catchup,tha girl kood be hav a word of knowledge?the guy,a supporting friend?let me kno wat u finkin C, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:19 pm

Hmmmm...thank you Halo and Dreamster... :cute:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:23 pm

can epand on the hmmmm.ta flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:39 pm

Hmmm = I have a lot to think about it.

You are so funny Dreamster...only you could ask me to interpret a "hmmm" rofl

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:04 pm

hey its a job, lol! lol! lol! flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:18 am