ganges river,,,, stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ganges river,,,, stars

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:50 pm

So i had this drm, took place in India, on the "ganges river" its a sacred HINDU river nerd
[url= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganges] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganges[/url]

Dream:
was standing by the ganges river, looked huge... wave was coming at me what i was w/ a child...i said smthng like oh need 2run ... by that time, the wave got to us. what it got compltly dark!!!cudnt see anythng.. i felt like me and the kid were 2gethr trying to move inthe water..to save ourselves.. i say 2kid - OK Im going to pray to my GOD :jesuspic: I raise my HAND about to :praiseg-d: as i riase it.. i see STARS in the sky..not pitch black anymore happy dance

thn all of sudden i see im walking w/this guy.. i thought the kid was the 1w/me..i say smthng like oh were u w/me ( meant in ganges) i 4get what he says

we walk into this tiny bike shop.. he says this bikes for u.. i felt like he was gonna give it 2me aftr it gets fixd,,, as i blve the bike was not fully fixed.. was m issing smethng.. i thnk pedle but i dnt recall...
but i say 2 the shop guy - oh ok..here take it back and give it to me when it's fixed...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ganges river,,,, stars

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:36 pm

I believe this is significant. I believe this is about you taking a stand and having faith in the Lord so that others may see your light...others that live in a place where there is much darkness and they need the light that's within you.

Daniel 12:3
"Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever."

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Wow thnk u..day I had the drm I was watching Christian tv...thy had gone 2india and were by this river ... It's real awful if u read about it..then I had this drm..

I wonder about the bycicle?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:58 pm

I'm not sure about the bicycle...I think it's a personal symbol

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:49 pm

:bump:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:18 am

SisterinChrist wrote:
Dream:
was standing by the ganges river, looked huge... wave was coming at me what i was w/ a child...i said smthng like oh need 2run ... by that time, the wave got to us. what it got compltly dark!!!cudnt see anythng.. (Jonah 2:3) For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me. i felt like me and the kid were 2gethr trying to move inthe water..to save ourselves.. i say 2kid - OK Im going to pray to my GOD (Jonah 2:7) When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple :jesuspic: I raise my HAND about to :praiseg-d: as i riase it.. (Psalm 91:11) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. i see STARS in the sky..not pitch black anymore happy dance thn all of sudden i see im walking w/this guy.. i thought the kid was the 1w/me..i say smthng like oh were u w/me ( meant in ganges) i 4get what he says we walk into this tiny bike shop.. he says this bikes for u.. i felt like he was gonna give it 2me aftr it gets fixd,,, as i blve the bike was not fully fixed.. was m issing smethng.. i thnk pedle but i dnt recall...(Psalm 51:17) The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. but i say 2 the shop guy - oh ok..here take it back and give it to me when it's fixed...

I believe the wave is a future event about to happen in your life here the Lord is showing you to seek his counsel the gift of the Holy Spirit, which he gives unto his children who obey him for all are sealed by God's spirit unto the coming of his Glorious appearance unto all the earth. Meditate over the word shared with you here for there is a warning, you are called by God to do his works. (Philippians 3:14) I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. And nothing ever comes to those who disobey the word of God, ask Jesus to enter your heart and pray for his revelation to the calling he has chosen for you in earth, for many are called but few are chosen, he who is first is last and he who is last is first. unto God in Jesus name be all the Glory, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:44 am

Thank u MaMz... I really appreciate urhelp! wow I have been feeling overwhelmed at my new job... like no 1 wants to help me....and thy might just throw me in the fire...been super upset about this.. and freaked out...I pray a lot for the Lord to help me.. praying

What exactly is the warning?
U make alot of sense .. I'm not a disobedient person.
i dnt understand what the kid might represent then ?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Pray over this sister for the interpretation of all dreams are revealed unto you by the spirit that lives in you. My meaning of warning is simply to watch your gates put on the armor of God, plead the blood of Jesus over your path for the day. Leave no room for the devil to destroy your Joy and peace that the Lord Jesus has given for you during the day. No matter the circumstance what seems impossible with our mind is possible within the presence of our Lord Jesus. It is written (Luke 1 v 37) for with God nothing shall be impossible; seek his counsel or that of a brethren whom is spiritually filled with the essence of the Holy Spirit. You will know who to talk with follow your heart, (Proverbs 3:5-6) Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. The Lord bless you with wisdom on high and understanding of his loving peace dwell within you, unto God in Jesus name be all the Glory, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:22 pm

yes i always pray over my dreams and ask the Lord for interpretations.. thumbs
The Lord will never leave us nor forsake us... Someone was hit by the spirit today and we recieved this word from GOD. was awesome!!

PTL

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top