ARRESTED BUT INNOCENT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ARRESTED BUT INNOCENT

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 pm

IN THE DREAM I SEE MYSELF, MY MOTHER AND SISTER. I SEE A FEW OTHERS BUT THIS ONE LADY IN PARTICULAR STOOD OUT. SHE IS A SISTER IN CHRIST THAT I KNOW AND SHE INFORMS ME THAT SHE DID SOMETHING WRONG AND INSTEAD OF GIVING HER NAME SHE GAVE MINE. SUDDENLY A POLICE OFFICER SHOWS UP A THE DOOR AND ASK FOR ME BY NAME. I KNEW THAT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG BUT THAT I HAD TO GO WITH THE OFFICER TO CLEAR MY NAME. MY MOM AND SISTER SEEM TO BE GATHERING SOME THINGS AND HELPING ME PREPARE TO GO WITH THE OFFICER. I WASNT FEARLY ABOUT GOING WITH HIM AND HE SEEM TO BE VERY PATIENT AND TRUSTED ME TO WALK AROUND INTO OTHER ROOMS TO PREPARE TO LEAVE. SOME HOW I KNEW THAT IT WOULD BE JUST OVERNIGHT THAT I WOULD BE GONE. I REMEMBER THINKING WOULD I BE IN AN ACTUAL JAIL CELL WITH OTHERS.
AT THIS POINT IT WAS TIME FOR ME TO BE HANDCUFFED, BUT I WAS OK WITH IT! WHAT WAS THIS ABOUT?

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARRESTED BUT INNOCENT

Post by Love's child on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Sometimes things can be overemphasized in a dream to prove a point. This dream will be an "aha" moment for you in your waking life. I believe there will be a situation where there is a misunderstanding regarding you and while it wont be the most flattering situation you wont be to worried because you will know that the truth will be made clear (going with the officer to clear your name). The fact that you are calm at the idea of being handcuffed is showing you that it isn't a literal jail in real life (or else you wouldn't be calmed). Perhaps it is a short period where something would have to be observed (no longer than overnight), but your not worried about it because you know that the truth will come out. I don't think that it is going to be something huge since you were so calm in the situation and the fact that an officer was used is just showing a representation of authority. It could be a misunderstanding with the actual girl that you mentioned, but she just might be representing a "type" if it isn't actually her... meaning that it is someone with similarities to the girl.

When it happens in real life I think this dream will come to mind and you will be relieved that that is all it was...

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:34 pm

You Rock! This does give me a better understanding because I was really thinking toward it being literal. I'm not a criminal and never had that type of mindset! So I'm praying like Father I don't want to end up in Jail! Reality is I would not be calm crying

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:48 pm

If you would I would love for you to take a look at this other dream that I posted Intitled The Black Veil.....PLEASE?

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:41 am

Glad it helped! I just looked at the dream and I don't really like trying to interpret "second hand" dreams. Usually when it is being shared by hearing someone else tell it, some of the details get lost. However, when I looked at the dream certain things did come to mind. However I don't want to give details, because the last thing I want to do is steer you in the wrong direction if the actual dream did have some changes.
However, I will share that the theme of your dream is, beauty for ashes.

The dream is dealing with something in your past that had a negative impact on you. The end of the dream is showing you that in order to be able to receive the beauty of what God has for you, you need to be healed of something in your past (the annointing breaks the yokes).

I believe you crying has to do with it being brought to the surface, whatever pain may have been caused, but for the purpose of you being able to receive the new...

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Thank you so much "LOVE'S CHILD"! In my prayer time I will seek the face of the Lord concerning issues that may still reside in my spirit from that past relationship. Beauty for Ashes is what really stood out to me because I know that God is a rewarded and that he has some great things ahead. The Young Man of Interest that was also in the dream I really feel a connection with him. Believe it or not I saw this man in a dream 3 months before I met him. The dream was kinda weird because I was at what appeared to be my wedding standing at the altar in a white dress, church full of people, preacher, but no groom. Then from a side door comes The Young Man of Interest and he walks right up to me and its like I knew he was the groom. We embraced tightly and that was the end. The weird part is he wasnt dressed in Wedding attire but regular clothes.

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top