Decorating my room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Decorating my room

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:17 pm

I remember being in a room (my room in the dream) and trying to see how I would decorate it. I remember being elevated in some way (either standing up and then being near a Bunk bed on the top bunk). On the left side of the wall I saw a huge cut out tree (all green with lots of leaves) reaching towards the ceiling and on the right side I saw a poster (diamond shaped) with "FINDING NEMO" fish on the front ( the movie is an animated/computer Disney Family film about a father and son's relationship; the father lost his wife and many children and the only son that was left was Nemo who had a crooked fin and could hardly swim. He was somewhat rebellious and got lost from his father---he and his father eventually came back to each other--"lost son"); On the poster I remember the fish (who were Nemo's friends) smiling; the 5-6 fish were stacked closely behind eachother in row (almost like a deck of cards spread out) I remember seeing Orange, blue, and green fish. In my hand I also had a stack of children's posters (Disney) and remember on the top was "Little mermaid". I didn't really want to put the "Little Mermaid" on my wall so I decided to leave the wall as it was.

hmmmm. Ideas?

desiree flower

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decorating my room

Post by dreamster on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:57 pm

your friends here could be the 5 or 6 fish,thats all 4 the moment

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:45 am

Desiree,

thinking scratching chin

hmmm how about ways to minister to children. Thoughts only here Desiree.....you stumped me totally. :banghead:

I will pray and let you know if anything else comes to mind.

Love in Christ,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:51 am

idea One more thought, Finding Nemo is a good way to present the gospel because we are all the rebellious child of God and we have found our Father/Heavenly Father. Maybe the Lord wants you to minister to kids this particular story and bring the comparison of Nemo's Father with our Heavenly Father and how their love brought them through hard times of being lost from one an other but then found each other again.

Hope this is of help to you,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:26 am

Connie and Dreamster
I appreciate the responses. Lately I've been dreaming alot of "children dreams" so I don't know if this is where God wants me--childrens ministry. I also thought about since the poster was in the shape of a diamond and the fish were "lined up" it represented that I have a lot of "options" (ie: fish in the sea) when it comes to whom I'm gonna marry (interesting)...definitely though I thought about the "children's ministry" and God is elevating me and rooting/planting me according to Psalms 1.
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top