Innappropraite Premarital Relations Happening in Church?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Innappropraite Premarital Relations Happening in Church?

Post by v3ryan on Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:54 pm

Okay, so I had an afternoon nap today after church and I had a dream which was really weird. There was one part where in the residence I was in, I was getting in trouble for not leaving the building when the fire alarms were being set off, and it was caused by some of the lights being left on too long, since in the dream the heat sensors were right above the light bulbs, but I didn't even hear the alarms go off in the dream that I recall. Also, at one point, a security alarm in the part of the building I was in was turned on, but I, and several other people were still inside, but the alarm didn't go off or anything, even though we kept walking past the sensors.

Then came the disturbing part of the dream, I dreamt that the people in my dream (even me at one point) suddenly fell into inappropriate premarital relations, but the scary thing is my church accepted this as not a sin! I kind of remember my church all gathered in one place, (I think some kind of boxcar thing, but not really) and I was praying for a deliverance from this bondage my church was under. What does this mean? Is there something wrong with my church? The church? Me? Or some other meaning?

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Innappropraite Premarital Relations Happening in Church?

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:15 pm

It definately sounds like compromise in some way. I'm not sure if this is for your church or the church in general...but there are so many things in the world, "OF the world" that we Christians are becoming more and more comfortable with....It's important to embrace the wisdom the Holy Spirit imparts to us instead of going with the flow of things..its easy to get caught up in sin.
Hope this helps...just some thoughts

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Thanks, the question is...what is it exactly that The Holy Spirit is pointing out to me as being wrong?

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:29 pm

I don't have a Holy Spirit interpretation..sometimes I only see in part and don't have the full meaning. When this happens to me with my own dreams, I seek the Lord directly about it. Sometimes He answers me right away, sometimes it takes a few days. Once I had a vision and I prayed three days for the interpretation...then I had a dream one night where the Lord was showing me the interpretation within the dream. Perhaps someone else will have the interpretation..but when we reply to posts its more for confirmation of what the Lord has told you.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:00 pm

lol, thanks. I usually go on a walk every night and talk to God about it. I did that tonight, and one thing that I felt God reveal to me was, "Be patient." Not as an answer to the dream, but my reaction to it. I should be patient for His answer, I was like..."What if whatever it is I'm sinning right now? What if it's our music? Our witnessing? Our- Our- Our-."

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top