Pray for the economy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pray for the economy

Post by butterfly on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:40 pm

The economies of the world are in a serious crisis. Within just two days thousands of workers have been layed off which means that many persons today are without a job which means a lack of steady incomes for many households. This can have a devastating effect on persons psychologically, spiritually and emotionally. So I am asking if we all could pray that God gives governments the supernatural wisdom and insight on how to help fix the economic problems that is occuring and that God brings calmness, stability and peace to persons who are panicking because of this situation, persons who are thinking of commiting suicide in desperation and persons who are in serious financial situations. Pray especially that God makes people realize that their stability, peace and future well being comes from him and not from how much money and possession they have. Also pray against the spirit or demon of greed that has taken control and seek to take control of persons where they have a demonic appetite and lust for money and for material gain.

praying

Last edited by butterfly on Mon May 04, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pray for the economy

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:14 pm

Amen Butterfly!!! I am praying for these things. I am sensing a shift that is taking place and that which looks bad, is really going to work out for the good!!! I believe MANY will come to know Jesus in this hour. It's sad that it has to come through a crisis, but "sometimes" that's the only way to get people's attention.

I praise God for your compassionate heart and may God answer the petitions you have before him just because you have placed the concerns of others at His feet.

Blessings!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:47 am

Butterfly,

Have you been talking to my hubby? rofl He and I were like just talking about that very thing this morning. Then I jump on here and guess what you have it up. We pray about that each day.

Love in the Lord,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:34 am

yeah,same wiv my country bandaid bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:34 pm

My heart is in agreement with this prayer. I so desire for the Kingdom of heaven to invade our economy and our nation is such a mighty and powerful way. Last Friday in a few cities over from me, a man got fired and he came back latter and killed three people at his work his boss and a few other workers. It is sad to see people loose it like that not only do they suffer but when they take other peoples lives the families suffer in such a horrific way. We need divine intervention in all that is taking place right now.My heart weeps and cries out for all of this as well.crying

I speak to the economy right now and I say," rise up in Jesus name!"

:bighug:

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:47 pm

yes amen j. flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down