Tsunami dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tsunami dream

Post by freedom on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:35 pm

I recently had a dream about a Tsunami hitting a hospital...
I was in the hospital on the 1st floor with a group of people that I did not know. I had this boom box that I just bought. I could see all the people in the hospital on the 1st level and I could see at a short distance people in the waiting area in front of the hospital...some sitting & some standing, walking around...there was glass sliding doors for an entrance and glass from top to bottom on the left & right of the sliding doors. So, the whole front of the hospital was glass.

The group I was with (mixed cultures) had someone sick with them, and she needed to be taken to the 2nd floor for an operation. I was behind the group and it seemed that I was the only one that could see the tsunami coming toward the hospital. I had never seen such clean, clear blue water. It was hard to take my eyes off of it. It was a beautiful sight to behold. As the group was going to the left to go up the steps, I was trying to determine if there was enough time for me to make it up the steps before the water hit the building. Nobody seemed concerned or could see the water outside, even the people close to the glass sliding doors...everyone was going about their business....I knew that the water was going to overtake the building...the next thing I know, I saw the people from the group I was with go up the steps...the tsunami hit & overtook the building. I heard the glass shatter and the water gushed through the entire building...I went under the power of the water and for some reason thought I could breathe under the water...I breathed in and swallowed some water and then held my breath. I swam to the top and held on to something. I was really upset that my boom box soaked in all that water. Some how I managed to hold onto the boom box throughout the tsunami. I kept thinking to myself, "Man, I JUST bought that and it's probably ruined from water damage. I kept it with me anyway it hopes that it would work.

The amazing thing is NO ONE appeared to be hurt. We were all able to deal with the aftermath. When the water settled, I ran into the group that I was with that seemed to have missed this great flood. They told me the person that had the surgery died. This person (I don't know who it was) wanted to give me a gift. It was in a beautifully carved wooden jewelry box. I did not see in the dream what was inside the box.

freedom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top