MY OLD HOUSE WITH EXTENDED FOUNDATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY OLD HOUSE WITH EXTENDED FOUNDATION

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:41 am

NOT SO EASY TO POST THIS DREAM IRL A 17 YEAR OLD TEENAGER HAS LOST HER FOOT DUE TO CANCER AND IM CROSS AND UPSET ,SO YOUNG, BUT GOD CAN DO AMAZING MIRACLES SO WHATS A NEW FOOT TO HIM WHO CREATED EVERYTHING--DREAM IM IN ONE OF MY HOUSES I USED TO LIVE IN QUITE A FEW YEARS AGO,BEFORE I WAS REBORN-I ACTUALLY DUG A SWIMMING POOL OUT OF SOLID ROCK WITH JACKHAMMERS IN THIS HOUSE-YOU COULD RUN OFF THE HIGH DECK AND DIVE INTO THE POOL IT WAS SO DEEP,OK NOW FOR THE DREAM-IM STANDING IN THE LOUNGE AND PETER MY BROTHER STARTS EXTENDING MY HOUSE IN FRONT OF ME,WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME FOR THE GO AHEAD-HES REMOVED THE LARGE WINDOW FRAME AND IS BUSY WITH A JACKHAMMER,BREAKING UP THE SOLID ROCK OUTSIDE AND HAS CLEARED AWAY AN AREA THE SIZE OF 2 GARAGES-THIS IS AMAZING-THERES A SUDDEN STRANGE-NOISE FROM THE JACKHAMMER HES BUSY WITH-I SAY HE MAY HAVE HIT THE WATER PIPE--HAS PETER ONLY GOT ONE FOOT,HOWS HE WORKING I THINK---I TAKE A BAREFOOT OUT OF MY REFRIGERATOR-ITS MY BROTHER IN LAWS FOOT-AND IM HOLDING IT AND LOOKING AT IT BUT ITS NOT IN GREAT CONDITION-ALMOST LIKE ITS GONE OFF-END OF DREAM--I HOPE YOU DONT THINK IM SOME WEIRDO WITH THIS DREAM--GOD BLESS

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY OLD HOUSE WITH EXTENDED FOUNDATION

Post by Deborah on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:07 pm

It seems like I'm always the one who looks at your dreams and goes hummm scratching chin could it be this? So here I am again, I hope you don't mind, and no, I don't think you're a weirdo at all (but I put clothes on my cats so maybe I'm not the one to say.) lol!

Immediately what came to mind when I read your dream was Mark 9:45 "If your foot casues you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame, rather than having two feet, to be cast into hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched."

I think this dream is you processing what happened to that young girl--you're trying to make sense of it all and that really isn't your job. God could explain and explain to you why she got cancer and lost a foot, and it's likely you and I and any other human couldn't understand His reasons. As you're looking to God, though, He's expanding your house--giving you more room in your spirit to hold more and more of Him. Because God is God, He can remove our hearts of stone and make them malleable and useful for His kingdom. In my own life I know areas where I've had great loss are areas where God's power has become very evident not only to me but to others around me.

I think the brother in law's foot represents human effort to make things right--human effort without God always falls short.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:45 pm

DEBORAH THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT,GOOD INSIGHT FROM THE LORD-I APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWERS THANKS AND GOD BLESS

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top