DO A DEER...PLEASE HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DO A DEER...PLEASE HELP!

Post by Fran on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:16 am

I was in my house, the house was neat and the walls were painted in what seemed like white. I walked out of my bedroom into the living room to find a light brownish deer standing in my living room staring at me. I got uncomfortable and a bit anxious, not terrified, I just didn't feel comfortable with an animal in my house. I tried to shoosh it out but the front door was shut. The deer just stood there casually and non-threatening, then ignoring me it went down into the basement. My son and his friends walked it and frantic, I told him to get the deer out. He just looked casually and ignored me as if it was no big deal have a stray deer in the house and continued playing with his friends.
Just then, the deer came back up the stairs and ignoring us, it went straight into one of the rooms. It almost felt like a house dog walking around in his home. After pestering my son for a while and noticing he was about to go out with his friends, I finally had him lead the deer out by opening the front door and the deer just walked out and down the corridor to neighbours' astonishment.

THANK YOU

Fran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DO A DEER...PLEASE HELP!

Post by Deborah on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:33 am

As I was pondering scratching chin your dream, I was reminded of two things:

First, my niece sent me a news article last year about a deer that wandered into her apartment building. The poor thing got into somebody's apartment and couldn't get out. It created lots and lots of damage to the apartment and injured itself so much trying to go through a glass door it had to be put down. The apartment was SATURATED in blood.

Second, I remembered a few years ago, a Christian friend of my son's gave him a PlayStation game. I didn't think much about it--I had always been vigilant to not buy violent games and watched the ratings--but one day another Christian boy came over to play with my son. This other young man told me how violent that PlayStation game was. He said it started out innocently enough (and my son hadn't gotten past that level yet, ptl), but it became very, very violent later. It didn't take long for me to destroy that game!

I wonder if this dream is a warning about something trying to sneak into your home, something that looks nice, but has great potential for creating chaos in your life and in the lives of those you love. You may very likely have discernment about this, and others around you might be rolling their collective eyes toward the ceiling :hmm: saying, "Oh, Mom!" or "Don't be so legalistic!" and you'll just have to stand your ground.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:08 am

Thank you so much, Deborah for your insights. I truly appreciate it.

This is why this dream puzzles me. I have been trying for a while to relocate somewhere thinking I may be lucky finding work there as I haven't here, and my life is pretty isolated right now. My son is in college in another state but his attitude in the dream is reflective of him in real life, quite laid back. I've only ever seen a deer once in my life while walking in the park and they were in the woods minding their own business while I was hoping they don't attack me because of typical stories heard about deers running out of nowhere and into cars, damage them and causing fatalities. This one truly puzzles me. I will have to keep praying for clarity here.

Thanks again.

Fran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top