Gorden Ramsey

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gorden Ramsey

Post by Halo on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Well, he most certainly needs that mouth-soap called repent; and that new stuff on the market called-Forgiveness Mouthwash!!!! :zipit: Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:55 pm

I really feel this was a dream showing you Gordans lifestyle and is a call to pray for him. It really could be that his ways have found himself in a trap and the Lord wants us to pray for him to be set free.

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:07 pm

He truly is in "hells kitchen".. That was the name of one of his showes. Oh Lord set him free, and bring him salvation. praying

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:45 pm

I would like to take this oppurtunity at this time to Thank everone for their outstanding efforts in assesting me in finding an answer. Upon a greater revelation through much prayer and tears...I have found myself at a chastisement with the creater. For you see, it "is a coarse bread roll"-hence and "eye-salve, shaped like a roll, The word is doubtless an allusion to the Phrygian powder used by ocultists in the famous medical school at Laodicea (Ramsey,Cities and Bishoprics of Phrygia) As the pieces begain to fall in place, The more it begain to unfold before my very eyes. In the book of Rev. Ch. 3:14, There is a message to the Church at Loadicia, now...what does it's name mean "People Ruling, and represents the unbelieving, materialistic church of all ages. Loadicea was famous for its wealth, its bankers,its medical school,it's popular eye-salve, and its textile industry. Christ says that spiritually the people of the church are poor, blind, and naked. True wealth is found only in God's grace. This church had no spiritual value (gold), virtue (white raiment), or vision (eyesalve). He urges the Loadiceans to repent of their lack of genuine faith and of spiritual understanding. Which brings us to this in Eph 6:6 Not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the Heart; "Singleness of Heart" or sincere dispoosition excludes eyeservice, that is duty performed only when the master is watching ;but it includes doing the will of God from the heart, that is, enthusiastic service coming from within and not having to be coerced by external pressure.
For you see, recently God placed me in a new church, As he often does... When the Lord called me into the minstry work he called me to be a prophet to the nations, Meaning-he throws prophets like me into churches to turn them around, like that, much of Jermiah. Chastisement comes when growth is envolved.Now I know what Gordon Ramsey is all about, and I know what I have to do. Again, I would like to thank everyone for your views and comments, They were not done in vain. This tells me that this nation of people at (Miasherwood Ministries) is a dedicated bunch of people.

Sincerly Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:06 pm

Ok call me slow I don't get the humor....

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:18 pm

I am not sure I understand at all.. I don't know how it fits the dream exactly, or what is being said. I am feeling pretty slow myself.... Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top