Can Someone help me with the interpretation of these dreams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pgrant on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Hello to everyone!

I am new to this forum and excited to become a part of it as I feel most of my dreams are messages from God. They are becoming more vivid and my interest is growing over the years. I am able to remember them more now than I ever have. I am not an interpreter but am open to learning more about dreams/visions and what they mean and to know the difference between the two.

In this particular dream there was more to it but I remember it towards the very end. I went into my room, my mother was sitting on my bed and I think my daughter was sitting on my bed too and one of my older sisters(Kendra) was in my bathroom. I had something in my mouth don't know what it was..some kind of food but it didn't taste good..it had a foul taste to it and I was just holding it in my mouth with the urge to spit it out. When I was standing in front of my mom, there was a spirit in front of me looking up at me...was like the size of a toddler but old in the face or almost like the face was decaying as I was looking at it...I think my mom them saw it too..I was looking down at it still holding that foul thing in my mouth. As I was going towards the bathroom where my older sister was at, my mother called my name and asked me if I spit out what I had in my mouth. I spit it out in the toilet and flushed it..I looked in the mirror and saw that my four bottom teeth were loose and about to fall out and were bleeding and I was trying to fix it like it was okay...I told my sister that was in the bathroom that I sensed its death..in regards to the spirit that I saw... That is the end of this dream.

This other dream that I had that I want to bring up is about dogs. In this dream I was upstairs in a house...it felt that way. I was trying to get away from some dogs that were trying to attack me. There was about I would say 3 or 4 of them and they were light-brown. I went into a room in the house to shut the door to try to keep away from them and they were still trying to attack me but never bit me as I was fighting/trying not to allow them to touch me. I remember one of my other older sisters(Alexis), continuously looking at me through the window, she was in the dream in some kind of way...I didn't get a good vibe from her in the dream... It almost felt like the dogs were coming from her to attack me...I do remember finding my way out away from the dogs but before I did I remember a woman sitting in a chair or thrown in the hallway that said something to me but I dont remember her too significantly...she changed into a man that had on a suit that said some words of encouragement to me...felt like something I needed to hear...I don't remember the words..Then I remember jumping up and down giving praises to God... That's all I remember from this dream.

I have been having a lot of dreams in regards to my family from time to time lately.

-Pam

pgrant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top