Lottery Balls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lottery Balls

Post by Cholette on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Hey...I just wanted to get some ideas on what any of you think lottery balls could signify. I was floating in the air face up and I had a lottery ball floating over me. The ball had my age on it (44) and some information regarding a school. There was also another individual that I know, who was floating towards me from a different direction, who also had a lottery ball floating over him.

Any ideas? I'm stumped!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lottery Balls

Post by lola21st on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:29 pm

It's yours for the taking...

A friend of mine dreams about winning the lotto...at first I thought the dreams were literal but I now believe the Lord is speaking to him about taking a chance/taking risks (good risks)...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Never saw it like that!!!! I thought about "chance", but i couldn't tie it into anything...now it makes sense. Thanks Lurdy's!!

If anyone has anything to add, that's fine!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:56 am

Meeting your match maybe? A challenge

Im not an interpreter but those words came to my mind...

Blessings :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi Happiness80, can you explain a little more? I think you are on to something, but I want to know what you saw in order to come up with "meeting your match...a challenge".

Thanks

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Hi Cholette,

When I read your dream the aspects that stood out to me where the fact you were floating with this ball over you and another individual was floating around with the same thing it wasn't the lottery balls that stood out to me but the fact that you both had this similar thing happening to you. (If that makes sense). When I said meeting your match I thought in terms of that individual and yourself, may have similar experiences or personalities or have similar strengths that could prove a challenge to you both. Perhaps you could be a winning team in strength or character? To whatever it is your interaction is with this person be it friendship or partnership to any ministry, Im not sure.

Please pray on this Im not an interpreter but these were strong thoughts and impressions I had when I read your dream.

Blessings.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:48 pm

I should also add, That with lottery balls they are picked or selected by chance or randomly, in your dream you were floating which makes me feel that it is something picked or selected by God and with him nothing is by chance. Whatever this may mean.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Perhaps you could be a winning team in strength or character

AHAAAA!!! BINGO!!!!! The person that was floating is my future mate. This is another one of those "update" dreams I've been getting lately. One day I heard God say that we were an example of what a real power couple would be. You said that our experiences were similar and according to my dreams, they have been.

I should also add, That with lottery balls they are picked or selected by chance or randomly, in your dream you were floating which makes me feel that it is something picked or selected by God and with him nothing is by chance. Whatever this may mean

EXACTLY!!!!!!! We were picked by God and it's NOT by chance!!!!

Right on target. Now this dream has opened up to me and all God was doing was confirming what I asked him to confirm. He just didn't do it as straightforward as He normally does.

God is good!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Praise God he is so good and its wonderful to know he loves us so much to care about every aspect of our lives! :glory:

How exciting for you Cholette! Yay!

Amen happy dance

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top