A VERY UNWANTED GUEST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A VERY UNWANTED GUEST

Post by Daisy on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:48 am

Had a dream that I was going to what was called a 'friends party'. For some reason I brought my mom along. She brought a yummy dish of food to pass with the group. It was me and two of my other friends along with my mom. It was awkward having my mom there. My one friend was upset that I brought my mom, but didn't say anything until after the party was over. She was ALL bent out of shape over it, yet she didn't say anything to ME, she vented to my friend that the party was for. She was super upset! I remember, the other friend was very calm and in control of herself. She hardly even reacted to my upset friend. (The friends' party was for a friend of mine that is moving away IRL NOT the one who got upset in the dream. Also, IRL the friend that got mad is someone I have been learning to communicate better with and to have better boundaries with. IRL I would NEVER invite my mom along to a party like this.)

Any thoughs??? scratching chin

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A VERY UNWANTED GUEST

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:23 pm

This was probably the result of your not-so-great communication with your friend. Is there something about your mom that reminds you of you when you're around her? just a thought..God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:12 am

Thanks daph. I will def think and pray about this.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top