I have recently had a prophecy about GOd giving me gifts to see dreams and visions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have recently had a prophecy about GOd giving me gifts to see dreams and visions

Post by crystal clear on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:58 pm

In the last few months i have been really seeking God in prayer and worship on my own daily and have gotten a prophecy that God has given me the ability to see his messages in dreams and visions and a couple times i have had dreams that really stood out to me and cannot figure out what they stand for or maybe i have and am not sure how to further develop these gifts and just have faith in God with being able to interpret them and really just having faith. I had a dream that involved some lions lurking around me while i was just walking calmly in their plain sight trying to really just stay calm and not make a run for it because i knew if i would run they would chase me down and devour me ..i had a feeling that these lions stood for evil or bad people just not sure who yet then all of a sudden they invited me to feast with them but i had a feeling that they wanted to trick me and feast on me so out of nowhere i had a guy friend that i know (in real life) come and tell them that he needed me for a second and i went with him and he said we needed to get out of there and i knew that too ..All of a sudden the lions realized that i would not be coming back and came to get me to attack and kill me then all of sudden in the room where me and Daniel (my friend) stood appeared a slew of strong people who i didnt know and they wanted to help me! they all saved me and i felt safe! ...im not sure what this dream might mean! please help!

crystal clear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have recently had a prophecy about GOd giving me gifts to see dreams and visions

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:43 am

~Crystal Clear,

The Lord has given you the gift that you speak of. We develop those gifts over time, just like when you get a job you learn it over time. He has directed you here to learn and develop those gifts. You may try to interpret dreams for people here and just note that you are new and still learning but this is what you feel the Lord is saying. Even though I have been doing this for some time, it is rare that I say it is a word from God directly. I always tell them these were my thoughts as I read the dream. My goal here is for people to discern the dream for themselves. I want them to seek out God and find the answer from him. I am here to help them seek out God and give them direction. The dream author is God and I believe the answer should come from him. But there are times when people cannot discern the dream, have been there myself and that is why we need help sometimes. If I am sure that it is a word from God I state that clearly. Don't be afraid to make mistakes....you will....that is part of learning.

The second part here tells me of an attack or an attempted attack on you....but fear not for the Lord will send his army of angels to defend you. You felt safe because the Father sent them and when he sends help he also sends comfort. I pray this helps and please toss what does not fit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have recently had a prophecy about GOd giving me gifts to see dreams and visions

Post by Mrs.Diegan on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi, I have just recently realized that God is speaking through dreams to me. The Holy Spirit has been bringing some dreams to my memory that I have had in the past, ( dreams that I even had as a child) that have come true. I think it is really strange that I have had these dreams buried deep in my unconscience and are now coming to the surface. I am a newbie to interpretation. I am really wanting to learn as much about this Gift as I possibly can. I am so thankful for this site. I know I have a lot to learn.

Mrs.Diegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top