Drinking, Speeding, and Police

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drinking, Speeding, and Police

Post by justagirl on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm very new to interpreting what God is saying through my dreams and I'm simply not making much headway in interpreting these two recent dreams I feel strongly are from Him. I'm afraid I'll miss what he's saying. If you're willing to help me, the two dreams are below. Thank you!

Dream 1, June 6/7

I dreamed that I drank two beers while out with friends. This is unusual first of all because I dont like beer, second, because I've never been a drinker & haven't even had a drop of alcohol in years due to pregnancy/nursing, and third, I've never had even a few sips if I knew I was going to be driving.

The dream flashed forward a few minutes, and I had my two girls (2 years old; 1 year old) in their car seats in the backseat of my car. Id stopped in a parking lot to fill out some papers. All of a sudden, a police officer pulled up next to my car & she said I wasnt supposed to be there; what was I doing there? I replied that Id just stopped here for a minute, that Id had two beers with friends awhile ago, and now I was on my way home. The police officer said she was going to give me a breathalyzer test and if I failed I would be arrested.

The predominant feeling was terror at the thought of what would happen to my girls if I were arrested, because there was no one to take care of them but me.

Dream 2, June 8/9
I dreamed I was driving with my two girls in the backseat. I suddenly looked at my odometer and realized I was speeding to the extreme; without even realizing it, Id let my speed get up to 90 miles per hour. Suddenly I saw police lights in my rear view mirror and heard the sirens. I hit my brakes but it was too late. The police officer told me that I was going dangerously fast. She said I would be arrested. As she took my information back to her squad car, I was filled with dread. My stomach sank sickeningly as I thought of my sweetheart girls, because there was no one to take care of them but me.

Again, I appreciate your time helping me interpret.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top