Possible Manifestation: Wearing Different Clothing and trapped in a car park

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestation: Wearing Different Clothing and trapped in a car park

Post by Paul RT on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:43 am

I dreamt that I was walking through what looked like an open plaza, but it was in Melbourne. Everyone else was wearing unusual clothing. I then spoke to a former pastor from our church, and said that everyone was telling me that I was wearing the wrong clothing.

I think it means that I had taken on a wrong job or role

The next phase was that I was driving a car in a car park, trying to reverse and get out of the park, but I was trapped by a surrounding fence.

I think this means that Iím trapped somehow.

Some background:I have recently withdrawn my nomination from a role as church secretary, and am about to start a new paid work position, working in a prison doing admin support for a vocational training provider. My new boss in this job suggested I divest myself from outside activities as part of a personal health management strategy

Paul

Last edited by Paul RT on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Potential Manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Manifestation: Wearing Different Clothing and trapped in a car park

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:15 pm

Paul, upon reading this I just had to reply. You are most certainly concerned about the now events in your life. In the word the Father tells us to put on the whole armor of God to be able to withstand the wiles of the enemy. You won't to move forward but somehow are very much looking back. He also tells us to not look back (for this holds us back).Also, in Phil.3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Let me know if this helps, Halo thumbs

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Manifestation: Wearing Different Clothing and trapped in a car park

Post by Paul RT on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:22 pm

Thanks Halo

I was very touched by your response.

The last dream I had was a verse - Numbers 23, which I took to be the same meaning as you gave about spiritual warfare

Warm regards

Paul

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:08 pm

the car with you driving backwards,are you regretting a decision you hav made and are trying 2 get out of it but are trapped, you mite be in the rite job ,just not equipped 4 it yet,[nu clothes needed]the car park could also mean your old church job which may hav restricted you somehow,let me know wat fits Two Cents D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:00 pm

You could be right.

Thanks Dreamster

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:06 pm

no worries mate thumbs D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:00 pm

Possible Meaning

I was being led into a job opening up in a program, which was working in a prison, and God was warning me not to go down that path, even though I felt trapped into it.
I subsequently was excluded from the work due to not getting through a psychometric test used to filter people working in prisons. This measures how vulnerable applicants are to hostage situations and manipulation by prisoners.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:11 pm

As I look back on this dream I am now more convinced than ever that although I was being steered in my professional career direction of working in a prison by my then boss, that God knew that it wasn't the best place for me.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Amen, praise Him!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:49 pm

Well - I'm now working in that prison now!

It would appear that I needed to experience working in other roles that would prepare me to be better able to do this job, and have wider connections in the industry.

The new job involves interviewing prisoners about to be released, and connecting them with a range of community resources or organisations. many of these organisations are ones for which I've now worked and formed connections with

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top