Blessings to ALL!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blessings to ALL!!!

Post by Hector70 on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:54 pm

name is Hector,I'm 38 years old...but a lot of people say I look much younger. ; )
Well, what can I say??? That God has brought me from TOTAL confusion...to TOTAL PEACE in HIM!!! praiseGod
for over 20 year I was a hard core drug user, prisons, mental hospital, etc.. I cannot beging to express
my gratitude towards my Lord and Savior Jesus
. God Has deliever me from so much!!!!!!! I never thought that
i would be free from the bondages that the enemy had on me; but He did!!! the devil is a Liar!!!
I has been the sweetest yet the hardest 3.5 years of my life, but He has pulled me through ALL of it, Praise GOD!!! :clap:

I'm just so greatful for ALL that He has done for me...thank you Father for your Love, Kindness, Mercy and your unfailing Grace.
I just want to encourage anyone that is going through a tuff time...stick it out,roll up your sleave and let the Lord have His Perfect work be done in You!!! do not be discourage...He is Faithful and ever-mindful of our weakness all HE ask is to take to Him in prayer,that is All He ever ask...Talk to Him!!!
Shalom To ALL. thumbs

Hector70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blessings to ALL!!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:14 pm

HECTOR what a powerful testimony brother in Christ!! I Just felt the holy ghost power all through your words!! You are a testament to just how faithful our God is! He can turn our lives around, restore us, and make us brand new (better than we started out)! PRAISE GOD FOR THAT POWERFUL INTRODUCTION!! WE are so glad that you're here in our midst!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:50 pm

Amen to that Desiree. What an awesome testimony!

Welcome to the group Hector.

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top