Moving in with a man in an open space in the country.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving in with a man in an open space in the country.

Post by steadygaze on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:41 am

Hello and blessings

Dream

I was working in a food smorgasbord and some friends I knew from church came and they were getting their food that was hot and they bring it to me to put some final touches on it, and I knew they were very hungry. So they give me their food which was all prepared and I end up messing it up some how, and I felt really bad about it. I had this guy with me I know IRL. I told them I was really sorry and that I would make them a wonderful plate and bring it to them. They smile and gave me so much grace and said it was okay and that would be fine. The next scene was with this guy I know IRL He has this trailer that has stuff in it that he was living in. I was partly living in it with him, it was not like a travel kind of trailer it was one you would haul stuff in, and it was in a small warehouse like setting. I was helping him sweep stuff out and take stuff out of it. Then I went to my friends house who came to store where I messed up the food and we talked and then I was like oh I have to prepare your guys food I ask again what she wanted. She wanted like two salads, and a potato and something else. Then this guy and I now move into a real nice house with open space and land in the country. I remember so clearly smelling the fresh crystal clear air new air.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving in with a man in an open space in the country.

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:35 am

Don't be so hard on yourself :-) Just felt led to say that..You are such a giver! huggins

I like the ending...did you smell love in the air too?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:40 am

Laura how did you know? lol I met someone and I am going on my first date in ten years tomorrow night. The Lord has kept me all this time. I have to tell you there was such a connection and a presence of the Lord that I had never experienced before when I met this guy. It was like the world stood still and a pulling toward each other in the spirit. Interesting to see how this goes. I am nervous. HA HA

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:09 pm

LOL WOOOHOOOO!!! I will be in prayer for you! Very exciting times!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top