Dream of an intruder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of an intruder

Post by Jmor777 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:01 pm

I'm unsure if I am using the right board, I hope so : )
I am having a recurring dream that is disturbing to me. I have been praying for the Lord to help me understand the dream and am unsure as to it's meaning.

The dream:
I am asleep on the couch in the family room, when I am awakened by someone trying to break into my house. I immediately begin to call for my husband, but he is always asleep and he never hears me. I always run straight for my gun, but can never actually get my hands on the gun, it is always in the wrong spot, somewhere where it isn't easily accessible. It is always a man, and he is always trying to get in through my patio double doors. The man changes from dream to dream. The first two times I dreamed it, it was a younger white man in his late 20's, and he actually gained entrance in these dreams, and in one of the dreams he killed my husband while he slept, and then was coming to get me, but I woke up. Another time, it was a middle aged, over weight black man, who didn't gain entrance, but was just standing outside the patio doors. The last dream was an older white man, around 65 yrs of age with white hair, who was forcing the door open, and had actually gotten in and there was a struggle. Again, I couldn't find my gun and my husband is never there to assist me. I have been having this dream almost monthly for close to 8 months now.
If anyone has any thoughts on the meaning of this dream, I would appreciate it.
Thank you, and God bless

Jmor777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of an intruder

Post by warrior2 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:52 am

I would pray in the spirit about this dream, it could mean an attack spiritually or physical intimidation mainly towards you as you are the one who has noticed in the dream about these three men. You need take authority over this what is bound in heaven is bound on earth, no weapon formed against you or your husband will prosper. The blood of Jesus protects you, prayer for the protection of the LORD around your home. I believe this is a warning as you have discerned this in the dream and you need to speak GOD's word in this situation. The fact your husband is not helping you is that he does not see the situation you have been shown to pray about it, ask someone to pray with you.

warrior2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jmor777 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:31 am

Thank you for your response. I spent last night praying in the spirit and speaking the Word over this situation and taking authority. Don't know why I haven't already done this?? Too busy trying to discern and understand I guess. I do feel this is a warning dream, still not clear if it is a spiritual attack, physical, or warning to be prepared for what may be coming to our nation in the not so very distant future. Thanks for your insight and help with my dream.

Jmor777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top