Multiple Ticks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiple Ticks

Post by Ketimela on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:20 pm

I saw in a vision my Xwife with her bare hands cleaning the dirty, I mean part of dark clusts of faeces on my anal body. It happened that as she cleaned thoroughly, I realised that she was plucking off dirty ticks within my buttocks and going an extra mile of piercing to death the ticks with a thorn. I remember seeing at least 3 ticks pierced, of varying sizes, on the ground. After seeing the ticks, I was nervous and ended up giving up my whole body especially the lower abdomen for her to do serious check up. Indeed the ticks looked big and inhumane, the kind that feeds on cattle blood. The Xwife looked willing and eager to help, voluntary doing everything by herself.

True Facts
We live in different countries and the Xwife appear to be pregnant with a foreign man. We divorced in January 2010 and this dream, to tell you the truth, is strange. Help me with the meaning of the riddle.

Ketimela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple Ticks

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:31 am

Whomever the woman represents seems to be getting rid of things in your life that are not acceptable. Sometimes we overlook things in our lives that are small until they eventually become acceptable. The Lord is showing you that you will allow someone to come in your life and show you these things are not acceptible and will help you get rid of them the right way. Sometimes people are symbolic in my dreams and visions. I've had several dreams where my ex husband represents my husband now. I pray this helps provide some insight and that the Lord provides clarity to you soon. this is a good dream to have. We all need someone in the Lord to help sharpen us!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketimela on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:19 am

Thanks for the insight. My conscience was telling me to be a good dream given that ticks were being removed and trashed to death. At the same time, I was being cleaned of the messy. I feel to be the Holy Ghost workings, deliverance and liftings in my life. I was lost initially when I thought to be the real Xwife, maybe thinking for ways of reconciliations if ever there was a chance. But I realise now that its symbolic, though I am not yet married or even in a stable relationship. Overally, I can confirm to be a good dream for ticks feeds on blood, and the word declares that life is in the blood. Surely, its issues disturbing my smooth life flow and very sensitive since it was the lower abdomen of the body. I am still praying for more clarification as that symbolic caring someone comes into my life. Thanks for the guidance

Ketimela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Amen! I feel you have the right understanding for the symbolism! God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top