My Aunt is my greatest enermy in my dreams, this is recurring, help please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Aunt is my greatest enermy in my dreams, this is recurring, help please!

Post by the quest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:49 am

I am always dreaming of my Aunt being an enermy in my dreams.She's always wanting to hurt me.
Today I had this dream...
I am somewhere with a pregnant woman, she is able to breatsfeed the baby evendough the baby is still in her womb.I was picked up amongs a few to sing, I began singing something like this ''I am wonderfully made, I belong to God,I resemble God, I am the apple of His eye...that's why the devil trembles when ever he hears me say I am God's own...
Suddenly some people joined me in singing. The pregnant lady suddenly had her baby in her arms and was sitting next to something ,some sort of an apparel that had caught fire in the inside the cables were burning, smoke was leaking out and I saw, the woman and baby were in danger. So I went got the baby from her arms,saw the baby was all naked, i had to take off some of my cloths to cover it up so it does not get a cold. I started protecting and holding the baby so closed to me.
Next the baby's mother was going ahead of me, with some vesel in her hands and an instrument to harvest some food stuff from the farm, but she gives me the impression that she is living in abject poverty and needed help.I offered to help her by bringing her to my parents or grant parents home..I am too sure.As we got there, i found my Aunt, who started off like, 'you are not supposed to be bringing her here, your grand parents had rejected her family so its all wrong to keep her here or help her all''.I tried to explain to her hoping she will understand, but she started getting aggressive, I then decided I must get the baby and mother somewhere else where they will be safe. But my aunt started chasing us, we approached a (hill) slope and my aunt was at the foot of the hill, she began throwing stones at me, cursing out and getting very angry and bitter.I took both baby and mother to my left hand to protect them from getting hit by the stones, I then started stretching out my hand to block the stones from hitting me, and each time the stones will bounce against my palm and will return right back at her(aunt), suddenly this stone colided with my palm went back and stroked my aunt on her hip, she fell down crying for help, saying she will die if no one helped her, she was really helpless and dying...I then turned arround to the baby and her moher, leading them ahead and then this feeling came over me...like my aunt will die and if she does, i will feel responsible for killing her...but i went on and getting on the main road, there cames a taxi, a former school mate was the driver, i named my price, she accepted to bring all 3 to our destination and the dream ended as we got into the taxi.
Please help me with interprtation.
God bless your efforts
Thanks
Annette

the quest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Aunt is my greatest enermy in my dreams, this is recurring, help please!

Post by MaMaZ on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:50 pm

the quest wrote:I am always dreaming of my Aunt being an enermy in my dreams.She's always wanting to hurt me.
Today I had this dream...
I am somewhere with a pregnant woman, she is able to breatsfeed the baby evendough the baby is still in her womb.I was picked up amongs a few to sing, I began singing something like this ''I am wonderfully made, I belong to God,I resemble God, I am the apple of His eye...that's why the devil trembles when ever he hears me say I am God's own... (2 Timothy 1:5) When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also. Suddenly some people joined me in singing. The pregnant lady suddenly had her baby in her arms and was sitting next to something ,some sort of an apparel that had caught fire in the inside the cables were burning, smoke was leaking out and I saw, the woman and baby were in danger. So I went got the baby from her arms,saw the baby was all naked, i had to take off some of my cloths to cover it up so it does not get a cold. I started protecting and holding the baby so closed to me. (2 Timothy 1:10) But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: Next the baby's mother was going ahead of me, with some vesel in her hands and an instrument to harvest some food stuff from the farm, but she gives me the impression that she is living in abject poverty and needed help.I offered to help her by bringing her to my parents or grant parents home.. (1 Timothy 4:4) For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: ( 1 Timothy 4:5) For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer. I am too sure.As we got there, i found my Aunt, who started off like, 'you are not supposed to be bringing her here, your grand parents had rejected her family so its all wrong to keep her here or help her all''.I tried to explain to her hoping she will understand, but she started getting aggressive, I then decided I must get the baby and mother somewhere else where they will be safe. (1 Timothy 4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. But my aunt started chasing us, we approached a (hill) slope and my aunt was at the foot of the hill, she began throwing stones at me, cursing out and getting very angry and bitter.I took both baby and mother to my left hand to protect them from getting hit by the stones, (1 Timothy 5:20) Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear. I then started stretching out my hand to block the stones from hitting me, and each time the stones will bounce against my palm and will return right back at her(aunt), suddenly this stone colided with my palm went back and stroked my aunt on her hip, she fell down crying for help, saying she will die if no one helped her, she was really helpless and dying... (1 Timothy 6:9) But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. I then turned arround to the baby and her moher, leading them ahead and then this feeling came over me...like my aunt will die and if she does, i will feel responsible for killing her...but i went on and getting on the main road, (1 Timothy 6:12) Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. there cames a taxi, a former school mate was the driver, i named my price, she accepted to bring all 3 to our destination and the dream ended as we got into the taxi.
Please help me with interprtation.
God bless your efforts
Thanks
Annette

I believe The Lord is quickening you to stir up the gift of God that liveth inside of you the mother and child, I believe to be the church within yourself. With the Holy Spirit that lives in you God will quicken you and reveal his truths and I feel to say trust God he will never lead you astray. Lean not toward your own understanding but seek the truth that lives in the Gospel. It is written you will be greeted with many trials and tribulations along the way but the truth that lives in you will ground you and keep you upon a solid foundation, the rock of ages. Study to show thyself worthy of thine inheritance keep the good fight of faith. I pray and share this word and its truth with you in the name of Jesus, blessed peace and the love of God enter your heart mind, body and soul, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

Last edited by MaMaZ on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : O_0 Spelling mistakes)

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by the quest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:37 pm

Hello Mamaz,
thanks alot for the revelation.I trully feel deep inside of me,that I am not doing what i am supposed to be doing, I always feel God has some great assignment for me, and I may just be missing it or something.
Almost 90% of my dreams are always involving babies, In the last few days, I have been seeing my son in my dreams, one time, he even was like dead when i found him, but as I prayed he was again fine.I am just hoping the Lord will help me get the meaning of all this.I have been asking the holly spirit to reveal to me, what my presence here on earth is all about.I just thank the Lord for you and your contribution, may the grace, peace and love of God be your portion in Jesus name.

the quest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:02 am

(Matthew 21 v 16) And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklingís thou hast perfected praise? I believe humility is a trait many brethren find hard to attain, seek within yourself to not only humble yourself unto Jesus but also ask the spirit to show you and teach you how to serve your fellow brethren with spiritual humility.

(1 Corinthians 13:11) when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man/women, I put away childish things. Pray unto the spirit, ask God to teach you, ask Jesus to give you solid food/mature word.

I believe your ministry will be birthed not by man but through the spirit of God. You will know through Gods Spirit his truth and Godís gift will lead you, you will want to please God, though I must warn you the hardest journey is humbling oneís self unto thy fellow brethren. Sometimes truth/meat makes a brethren stumble, this is when you need God the most he teaches you through his spirit to witness with your brethren. Some say how do you know? I believe you will know through the peace that embraces you and will guide you into any situation or circumstance. Lord Bless you with his loving mercy and saving grace, peace be with you and the communion of the Holy Spirit keep you unto the coming of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top