Black Sheep

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Sheep

Post by Ketimela on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:00 am

I completed a 3 days and 3 nights dry fasting and upon finishing it I got unique dream whereby I saw a big female sheep, very healthy and strong, totally black in colour, standing alone on the land. It was not bleating or grazing, it was just quiet , not moving, but standing at a single point, facing South. I do not remember seeing other sheep. The dream came as a flash and left a vivid mark in my soul. I kept looking at the sheep till I woke up. What does this mean?

Ketimela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Sheep

Post by Love's child on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Do you ever deal with loneliness or feeling like a "black sheep"?

You know the term black sheep is often used as a negative idiom to ostracize someone.

Last edited by Love's child on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error)

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketimela on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Your interpretation is wonderful, I thought odd after the dream but I do confirm the feeling of being the black sheep. At first I was a bit worried that the sheep was totally black but I feel peace and happy with it now. Its true, my desire for Lord God Almighty is growing daily and I believe He has positioned me strategically as his black sheep in our family, ministry and country to mention a few. Thanks so much for the insight

Ketimela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top