Airplane/Girl/Mel Gibson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airplane/Girl/Mel Gibson

Post by Cloud on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:07 pm

Dream: I'm on a plane with a specific girl. I was sitting behind her and periodically getting up and walking past her to make her aware of my presence.

I've dreamed about this particular girl dozens of times.

I THINK/HAVE BELIEVED she is my future spouse but I can never fully tell.

Mel Gibson was on the plane too and the theme seemed to be that of Mel Gibson and his career and I think even for his creation of the Passion of the Christ.

I got a chance to sit down with him and in full view of the girl.

Pray about this one before responding, if you don't mind.

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Airplane/Girl/Mel Gibson

Post by Love's child on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:16 pm

It will be your passion for Christ that attracts your wife to you. The first part of your dream is your attempt to be seen by her, getting up to walk past her so that you will be noticed, ect. The second part of your dream shows how your wife will notice you by the passion you have for Christ. So rather than try to be noticed by natural abilities, it will do you well to cultivate a even deeper relationship with God and when you do that it will be like being on a big screen because she will be able to clearly see your love for God.

It wont be the things you do in the natural in front of her, but it will be your life with God that no one else sees that will attract her (because it will radiate from you in everyday life). So when the time comes don't try to impress her by being noticed, but impress God and she will be impressed by you.

Sidenote: Maybe the theme was of his career, because you will cross paths as a result of your career (your career might even be tied to ministry). Not sure but just a thought...

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:49 pm

the girl in this dream is the same girl from my "Joel" dream

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:26 pm

Love's child that is a good connection with Mel and the passion for Christ is what will draw the right woman. Two sides of the coin is look what happen to Mel when he lost his passion for Christ. But I think your point is the one to dwell on.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top